ChaosUT2 in Conjunction with UT2Vote // solved

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
jb

Post by jb »

I also found 55 cases were we got "sloppy" with the name of the sound files case in the code. Let us clean them up so you would have to rename them. Sorry about that.
Jb
MurderOne

Post by MurderOne »

Ok, guys....sorry I haven't posted in a while....My gf is leaving for the states soon, and I was trying to spend as much time as I could with her before she left....Ok, I have the Chaos mod itself working perfectly as a mutator within UTVote49...However, I still cannot get Chaos DUEL to work with it as a gametype....I can load the gametype up, and it can be voted for, and the server will switch to it, but no one can actually spawn once the game starts....Do you know what's causing that?

MurderOne
[KOD] UT04 DL
www.kodgamers.com
jb

Post by jb »

Hmm Guess you and I will have to find a time we can walk though how your server is set up. Normally you have to add the mod switch in order to get our game types to show up. Thus the problem could lie there...
Jb
MurderOne

Post by MurderOne »

I found the error listed that I'm talking about....I found this in my personal UT2004 text document file....check it out:

Warning: ChaosDuelHUD Duel-DeadAir.ChaosDuelHUD (Function ChaosGames.ChaosDuelHUD.InOrder:0051) Accessed None 'P1'
Warning: ChaosGUI_DuelPlayerLoginControls Package.ChaosGUI_DuelPlayerLoginControls (Function ChaosGames.ChaosGUI_DuelPlayerLoginControls.DrawPlayerItem:016F) Accessed None

Have any ideas as to what could be causing that?

MurderOne
[KOD] UT04 DL
www.kodgamers.com
jb

Post by jb »

Those look like minor errors in the code. Sorry I had to run last night but how did you make out with the changes?
Jb
MurderOne

Post by MurderOne »

Still the problem of not being able to spawn in Chaos DUEL when I load it up, and I think it's due to those minor coding problems....Is there any way to fix them? 'Cause if there is, I think that's what will fix the spawn problem....It seems to be having a problem drawing the ChaosDUEL HUD and the player weapon....

MurderOne
[KOD] UT04 DL
www.kodgamers.com