Strange bug with the controls

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Holy Avenger

Strange bug with the controls

Post by Holy Avenger »

Whenever I try to set the controls for chaos specific things like the grappling hook and gravbelt they don't save. I close the controls menu, reopen it. and they're back to nothing. This is annoying me because I can't use those functions, any idea what the problem is?
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Check to see there isn't two lists of ChaosUT controls.... not sure what the cause is but I have 3 lists of ChaosUT controls in my controls list. 1st is the proper settings and the other 2 are emtpy.
Bruce9950

Post by Bruce9950 »

MassChAoS wrote:Check to see there isn't two lists of ChaosUT controls.... not sure what the cause is but I have 3 lists of ChaosUT controls in my controls list. 1st is the proper settings and the other 2 are emtpy.

This is nothing new! this has been going on in the last i don't know how many IR's.It has been posted in the bug section of the forum where it belongs.JB does know about this as both myself + Flagg have reported it.BTY we are still testing on a regular basis.
Thanks -Bruce9950
Head Shot (ooooooooooooh i love that)Ha Ha Ha Ha.