How to use gore mutators at ChaosUT2 Evolution?

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
chenhi25

How to use gore mutators at ChaosUT2 Evolution?

Post by chenhi25 »

I want to use these gore mutators:

- Gibalicious 2
- Bloody Hell (from Ballistic Weapons)

But these mutators can't work at ChaosUT2 Gametypes.
(Chaos CTF, Chaos DM, Chaos TeamDM, Chaos Duel, Chaos Horde Hunters, Chaos Koth, and Chaos Team Koth)
You can add the mutators to mutators list, but you can't see any effect of the mutators in Chaos Gametypes.

How can I use the gore mutators at ChaosUT2 Evolution?
jb

Re: How to use gore mutators at ChaosUT2 Evolution?

Post by jb »

chenhi25 wrote:I want to use these gore mutators:

- Gibalicious 2
- Bloody Hell (from Ballistic Weapons)

But these mutators can't work at ChaosUT2 Gametypes.
(Chaos CTF, Chaos DM, Chaos TeamDM, Chaos Duel, Chaos Horde Hunters, Chaos Koth, and Chaos Team Koth)
You can add the mutators to mutators list, but you can't see any effect of the mutators in Chaos Gametypes.

How can I use the gore mutators at ChaosUT2 Evolution?
Those probably will never work. We had to create our own gib class for some of the features of chaos. And they are using their own gib class. Thus you can not have two muts trying to swap on the gib class :( I doubt if we can do much about that. Sorry for your trouble :(
Jb
chenhi25

Re: How to use gore mutators at ChaosUT2 Evolution?

Post by chenhi25 »

jb wrote:Those probably will never work. We had to create our own gib class for some of the features of chaos. And they are using their own gib class. Thus you can not have two muts trying to swap on the gib class :( I doubt if we can do much about that. Sorry for your trouble :(
Ok, I got it. Thank you for your reply.