Game crashs when in dual mode

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Unreal83

Game crashs when in dual mode

Post by Unreal83 »

When ever I play dual mod after about 30 second into each match the game crashs and closes down.

I don't know whats wrong but I need to know how I could fix this problem.

Heres the messages that I get

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2204 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 8300 GS (6925)

ChaosDuelHUD Duel-ChaosGalleon.ChaosDuelHUD (Function XInterface.HudBase.LocalizedMessage:0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::execClassContext <- (ChaosDuelPlayerController Duel-ChaosGalleon.ChaosDuelPlayerController @ Function Engine.PlayerController.ReceiveLocalizedMessage : 004C) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (WaterVolume Duel-ChaosGalleon.WaterVolume0, Function Engine.PhysicsVolume.Touch) <- TouchTo <- AActor::BeginTouch <- ULevel::MoveActor <- ChaosDuelPawn <- APawn::physFalling <- APawn::performPhysics <- AActor::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Duel-Chaos_Galleon <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hi.

I'm getting more and more rusty at this as time goes on..., but I think that build number means you have the latest patch. Do you also have the ECE bonus pack?

If so, then you'll need to post the log, instead of this little pop-up error message (as explained here http://forums.chaoticdreams.org/viewtopic.php?t=4980 ).