Going crazzzzzzy!

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
AJRYAN

Going crazzzzzzy!

Post by AJRYAN »

All was fine, and I love playing CD DCTeam, now I can only play DM, it crashes and says: UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2005-11-23_16.22]

CPU: GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2858 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT (7533)

UT2K4Tab_BotConfigSP Package.UT2K4Tab_BotConfigSP (Function GUI2K4.UT2K4Tab_BotConfigBase.SetupBotLists:00A1) Runaway loop detected (over 10000000 iterations)

History: FFrame::Serialize <- UObject::execDelegateFunction <- (ChaosGUI_UT2K4Tab_GameTypeSP Package.ChaosGUI_UT2K4Tab_GameTypeSP @ Function GUI2K4.UT2K4Tab_GameTypeBase.InternalOnChange : 00C7) <- UObject::execDelegateFunction <- (GUIListBox Package.GUIListBox @ Function XInterface.GUIListBox.InternalOnChange : 002A) <- UObject::execDelegateFunction <- (GUIList Package.GUIList @ Function XInterface.GUIListBase.IndexChanged : 0018) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (GUIListBox Package.GUIListBox, Function XInterface.GUIListBox.InternalOnClick) <- UObject::ProcessDelegate <- UGUIComponent::MouseReleased <- (GUIList Package.GUIList) <- UGUIController::MouseReleased <- UGUIController::NativeKeyEvent::LeftMouseClick <- UGUIController::NativeKeyEvent <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 10910191 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

What is this?
A. J. Ryan
A.J.Ryan
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Don't know...

Post by Hermskii »

I honestly don't know but maybe I can still help. What changed recently on your PC? Have you upgraded video card drivers in the last few days or around the point the issue started? Is it always the same error each time it crashes? Did you install any extra game mods or files recently? How long did everything work correctly until now?

I know it isn't much but answers to these questions may be a start.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

R.Flagg wrote:Hi.

I'm getting more and more rusty at this as time goes on..., but I think that build number means you have the latest patch. Do you also have the ECE bonus pack?

If so, then you'll need to post the log, instead of this little pop-up error message (as explained here http://forums.chaoticdreams.org/viewtopic.php?t=4980 ).
AJRYAN

No

Post by AJRYAN »

Nothing changed, and I reinstalled, the strange this is, I can play DM!
All the rest, the same error message
Al
A.J.Ryan
AJRYAN

I miss playing

Post by AJRYAN »

Chaotic Dreams, I'm stuck with just ut2004 until I can figure out why this is happening. I didn't change anything. I can play DM, and that's it
Al
A.J.Ryan
genman
The Rail Man

Post by genman »

Try doing this, in the past it's worked for me when I've had problems.

Install the latest patch: version 3369

Install the ECE Bonus pack.

Reinstall the 3369 patch again (I know sounds like a PITA but I've done this in the past and it has solved some problems)

Install Chaos PR v3.76 Full UMOD
AJRYAN

That may

Post by AJRYAN »

work. CD rules, I remember when it can out in a patch in 1999 and it's getting even better, miss the different arrows, though
thanks!
A.J.Ryan
AJRYAN

Post by AJRYAN »

It didn't work, can't play CTF or team DM, only DM, strange.
A.J.Ryan
AJRYAN

I did

Post by AJRYAN »

I did everything. I can't figure this out, I even re-installed my drives for the video card. I can only play DM, strange. And I also never get all the arrows for the bow, I just get the crossbow. I'm doing something wrong.
A.J.Ryan
genman
The Rail Man

Post by genman »

How are you starting the game?
AJRYAN

starting

Post by AJRYAN »

I'm starting the game from inside ut2004
A.J.Ryan
genman
The Rail Man

Post by genman »

Try playing it using the Chaos Icon.

Also when your playing it through UT2K4 are you using any other mutators.
AJRYAN

What I did was

Post by AJRYAN »

instead of re-booting into CD, I just dragged it over, and it works fine. What a add on! Better than 1999!
A.J.Ryan
AJRYAN

it

Post by AJRYAN »

happened again, what a crash and I did nothing to do it. crazy, I'm just re-downloading everythink and see what hapens
your friend
A.J.Ryan
AJRYAN

sad

Post by AJRYAN »

sadly, I just can't play CD with ut2004
Al Ryan
A.J.Ryan