I need some assistance from anybody

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
Kyllian

I need some assistance from anybody

Post by Kyllian »

I figured "eh, why not" and made my own page at BU's Modworks for K-Aus XHairs

Here's the thing tho, I need screenies. Unfortunately, I want decent looking screenies(my system is to junky for decent ones)
1. You don't have to DL my xhairs for the screenies, I can edit them on top easily
2. No bigger than 1024x768 please
3. Any Gametype/Map. Prefer Regular UT2004(or pics of CUT2 stuff, assuming the team doesn't mind me showing off my stuff with Chaos stuff)
4. HUD or no NUD, either way doesn't matter
5. If you like, take a look at my mod page and point out errors that may need fixing(thanks)
6. Rate my mod please :D
- (and for the love of all things holy, don't rate it a 1 just to be an ass)
Last edited by Kyllian on Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
(Melaneus) Dammit, don't you know Furrysound's actually this hot anthro cat goddess? Who does server administration?
Mætlöaff

Post by Mætlöaff »

Hud or no hud?
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

Doesn't matter
(Melaneus) Dammit, don't you know Furrysound's actually this hot anthro cat goddess? Who does server administration?
alorr

Post by alorr »

you know i can get the best action screenes ive got a sweet idea for a nice one and ive already got like 30 lol (most are me walking on the walls
from faling in ons-icarous) (or however you spell it) il try and get some up but im not good at posting pics im goig to need help on one thing how to post a non jepg lol
gadap82348

Re: I need some assistance from anybody

Post by gadap82348 »

Kyllian wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:33 am I figured "eh, why not" and made my own page at BU's Modworks for K-Aus XHairstime card calculator

Here's the thing tho, I need screenies. Unfortunately, I want decent looking screenies(my system is to junky for decent ones)
1. You don't have to DL my xhairs for the screenies, I can edit them on top easily
2. No bigger than 1024x768 please
3. Any Gametype/Map. Prefer Regular UT2004(or pics of CUT2 stuff, assuming the team doesn't mind me showing off my stuff with Chaos stuff)
4. HUD or no NUD, either way doesn't matter
5. If you like, take a look at my mod page and point out errors that may need fixing(thanks)
6. Rate my mod please :D
- (and for the love of all things holy, don't rate it a 1 just to be an ass)
I'd be happy to help you out with some screenies for your mod page. I'll make sure to keep them under 1024x768 and I'll take a look at your mod page to point out any errors. And don't worry, I won't rate it a 1 just to be an ass!