Would you like to see Chaos for UT3 or Quake4?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)

What game should chaos be for?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm

UT3
100%
Q4
No votes

Total votes: 4

Deathstorm

Would you like to see Chaos for UT3 or Quake4?

Post by Deathstorm »

UT3 has that "console" UI & Quake 4 seems it was made for the PC, you don't need a 3rd party util. to get to the PC (real) settings. I do think UT3 Chaos would look & be great, but if you guys did a Q4 version that would be great to. So who is for what?
toniglandyl

Post by toniglandyl »

UT3 !
cause I don't have Q4 :oops:
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Quake 4 is one of the few games that actually has less online players than UT3 (and that's hard to do). And so I haven't even bothered to look into whatever other limitations it might have.

Sorry to burst your bubble so soon, but I can't see any reason for us to move from one 'dead' game to an even 'deader' game.
Deathstorm

Post by Deathstorm »

R.Flagg wrote:Quake 4 is one of the few games that actually has less online players than UT3 (and that's hard to do). And so I haven't even bothered to look into whatever other limitations it might have.

Sorry to burst your bubble so soon, but I can't see any reason for us to move from one 'dead' game to an even 'deader' game.
Well asking never is bad to do, but I do like the Q4 feel a lot more. Oh well, Epic sucks, they sure did skrew up UT3. Hey, want to do a poll on planetquake, you might be surprised.