To Chaotic Dreams

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
{CTU}Tri-Edge

To Chaotic Dreams

Post by {CTU}Tri-Edge »

I would be willing to help with CUT III if you could teach me how to code in UScript. Please I have nothing to do with my spare time.
My life for the azure knights.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hi.

While the sentiment is nice, and thank you... if I could teach you what needed done, I would have already done it myself. :wink:

Secondly, even if you did start to learn now, it would be quite some time before you'd be able to get Chaos off the ground. Chaos seems to be one of those projects that the newer, inexperienced coders simply cannot do (at least not all of it, perhaps smaller bits here and there). There's quite a lot to do, and most of it is fairly involved stuff. It requires not only an experienced coder, but one who can be very creative with his code as well.

However, if coding for UT games is something you are interested in, then by all means, go for it. There are quite a few tutorials on the net. Maybe look at previous versions of Chaos, and just pick an item/feature/weapon and see if you can bring it to life (like other people have done :wink: ).