Buh Bye.

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
JeT

Buh Bye.

Post by JeT »

Joe informed me that a new policy was passed by the 5 "elder" members. Well... I guess actually just 3. It basically restricts ex members from re-joining. I don't understand the logic behind that, but I guess that's just me. Maybe.

So just sayin goodbye to the members then. And GL Joe and Spa. You guys rock. I'm sure you'll take Phase 3.

EDIT: Oh and GL to Gasman too - keep up that good codin'.

Updated sig. But it's not like anyone knew I was ever on the team anywayz.

Later.
Retired CUT2 Coder
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

Huh? What?
When did this happen?

Well... I'll miss ya in the test sessions... Image
(Melaneus) Dammit, don't you know Furrysound's actually this hot anthro cat goddess? Who does server administration?
Shuri
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: Buh Bye.

Post by Shuri »

Good luck with your other projects :)
JeT wrote:Updated sig. But it's not like anyone knew I was ever on the team anywayz.
Well, that's not true.
BIGFOOT_PI

Post by BIGFOOT_PI »

I didnt know JeT was on team...
BOOM!!!

MK (and stuff) Web page: http://www.peterissa.com/mkut.html
UNREAL KOMBAT© web page: http://www.peterissa.com/mkut-uk.html
NeoNight

Post by NeoNight »

Yeah I remember hearing about Jet joining (then again the only reason I knew was because I visited the ut2kxhq forums now and then) what’s wrong with having old members rejoin? Is it because of the MSU and that whole problem that could arise from splitting prizes/prize money?
A knight of the new........
jb

Post by jb »

No its more complicated then just having old members return. And we should just leave it at that as this ground is very shaky and can get ugly. Thanks again Jet for all your work. Did you get the money yet?
Jb
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

NeoNight wrote:Yeah I remember hearing about Jet joining (then again the only reason I knew was because I visited the ut2kxhq forums now and then) what’s wrong with having old members rejoin? Is it because of the MSU and that whole problem that could arise from splitting prizes/prize money?
The answer to your questions is:
1 Nothing. As a matter of fact there are quite a few old team members that i wish would come back.

2 No. This team isnt motivated by money. We do this for free. Its something we all seem to enjoy quite a bit. The contest, and anything we could win in it is just a perc. As a matter of fact we gave a share of what came from phaze 1 to a person who was only on the team a short time, but contributed alot. He was instermental in the development of KOTH, but not a member of the team at the time of entry into the contest. Joe proposed, and the majority of us agreed that This person deserved a share.
The Dark Side of Chaos.
halprin
MAC Daddy

Post by halprin »

I knew you were on the team JeT! We shall miss you!
Next PR release date: 2 weeks
JeT

Post by JeT »

jb wrote:Thanks again Jet for all your work. Did you get the money yet?
Had fun. And yes, went through. 8)

Finally can replace this monitor that is about to blow up.
Retired CUT2 Coder