Melee could go a long way... ideas

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)

Should Melee fighting be more prominent in ChaosUT2?

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 17

The_0men

Re: Further inspection...

Post by The_0men »

eightpass wrote: You may be thinking, put your money where your mouth is, and I'd be glad to. I don't have access to your source code, nor have access to your source animations, but if I did, I would gladly help bring the quality of the Melee feature to a higher standard.
There you go. You see? Now what did you do???.... You gave me the same old excuses that you have too much work, not enough people.....bla bla bla. Why not let him have a go......who knows he could be the guy your looking for.

~ The 0men ~
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

...First of all if eightpass wanted to join he would apply himself

second if he posted a sample of his work and if it was REAL good this post would have contained only 2 words"HIRE EIGHTPASS!!!!"
eightpass

Post by eightpass »

lol :D

I'll see what I can come up with. Tell you what. I'll put a portfolio site together. URL tba.
Shadowstar
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Shadowstar »

Sounds good.

Everyone, please remember that we don't "draft" people. That is, we don't pester people we think are good to join the team until they do. We let them come to us. If they want to join all they have to do is let us know and we'll give them a shot. That said, there is a trial process involved. We don't let just anyone on the team. You have to actually have some kind of potential or talent.

Good luck, Eightpass. Hope to see you on the team soon!