Where is my shotty...huh, whats happened to them all?!?!?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
WiCK3D

Where is my shotty...huh, whats happened to them all?!?!?

Post by WiCK3D »

C'mon ppl, i expect more from u FPS fan!!!! Its been with us way back when FPS were still making a name for them selves and now we've just neglected it, for gotten about it...i am sure u all remember the trusty shotgun...super shotty, wut ever u wanna call it, where have they gone?!?!?! Truthfully i feel the flak cannon was a new a good idea, but no way in hell can it even come close to the faithful shotgun! Pumpin someone full of lead buckshot is just good ole fun!! So cmon guys bring it back and make it something everyone will love, now dont over do it, just make it look cool, kickass at close range and give it back its righteouse title of the CQCK :twisted: (close quarters combat king).

Wheres the harm in making a good mod...a great mod ? :wink:
WiCK3D

Post by WiCK3D »

C'mon...say something....Good Bad idea, or has they shotty faded out ?
DJPaul

Post by DJPaul »

Personally, as my brother will attest, I think the ShotGun is the best weapon ever made, and the most fun to wield (in a computer game, that is).

Let us start a petition for a return of the shotgun.
WiCK3D

Post by WiCK3D »

Hell yea, i think a well made shotty will be a great addition to Chaos UT2003 or any other mod.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Well um, we had a shotty in CUT. Why throw sutch a popular weapon out the window? Maybe this time we could make it look like a double barrel Elephant gun, or somthing to that effect ;) I 3rd or is it 4th that nomination hehehehe
WiCK3D

Post by WiCK3D »

I knew there were still people out there like me, that enjoy having a big over powered wide spread shotgun in their hands...its like a symbol of pure untamed brute force...only second to the rocket launcher that seems to have a firm position in the FPS genre.
jb

Post by jb »

Shotty?????

Very good chance but not right away. We have drawn up a list of things we want to do first with Chaos. A shotty was not on the first pass. But that does NOT mean we wont do one. Most of the team does like their Shotty' luvin!
Jb
WiCK3D

Post by WiCK3D »

It's all good, by th sounds of things this mod is going to rock with or without the shotgun. 8)
All men think theyre god...but I actually am...serious, i am.
Swift Viper

Post by Swift Viper »

Good old Shotgun would be great for this mod. I think it should look "Unreal" looking something like LoQtUS said. It should also sound more like a real shotgun, because the CAS12 did not sound like a shotgun that much (still a good weapon).

BTW, I heard that the ammo pickup model would only have one clip and not four. Is this true?