So, when's the last time you...

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
unrealshredder

So, when's the last time you...

Post by unrealshredder »

...played Chaos with a total moron? I'm just out to have fun playing on the official or the other servers with my little dialup connection. So I live in Ohio, and I hadn't happened to go to bed yet at six in the morning because I'm a weirdo. To my surprise someone from Alaska apparently joins me on the official while I'm practicing my Duel skills yet again. I do play the other Chaos game types, I'm just horrible at them by comparison unless someone runs towards me in a straight line. I'm almost serious. Plus my ping tends to be much lower in Duel games; I'm guessing map size, (usually) single weapon, etc. have to do with it. Anyway, so I thought I was out for a friendly game perhaps? Nah. I love Chaos, but I wish I had left. I'm sorry, but I just haven't been putting up with playing dialup for a while (almost decided to never play), so I actually have not encountered many people like this so far. Competition? Cool. Stuff like cussing AT the person is not. I'm just used to playing with pretty mellow people, and then this I'm guessing teenager or even kid comes on. I do believe I taught him good though lol, because he left after I took his head off one final time with the War Hammer, apparently my weapon of choice at the moment. I try not to play the (Poor me I have dialup!) card anymore, because it IS possible to win if you just get the timing right, especially in Duel. And I did win. Hopefully I don't knowingly encounter him again.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

I play Chaos with a total moron every time i play. That moron is me :)

Im sorry that you had sutch an experience. Maybe you whooped him enough he wont come back.
The Dark Side of Chaos.
Romulus777
Location: in front of my computer waiting for 5 mods to download at once

Post by Romulus777 »

LoQtUS wrote:I play Chaos with a total moron every time i play. That moron is me :)
that's my line (cas12)
proxys rule cuz they r funny a proud mac user

Code: Select all

All ur base r blong to us
Viva the Revalution

CLICK HERE! (I need 20+ clicks to win)