Chaotic Dreams Team T-shirts/Caps plus a true story....

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
Rimshot
Chaotic Dreams Team

Yes move this thread

Post by Rimshot »

Masschaos: please move this thread to the public forum.

Places to send shirt ideas:

everman@geekwearz.com
rimshot@planetquake.com

Company that will make the shirts

http://www.geekwearz.com

send the ideas to Everman and he will start the designs, when he is done he will show them all for us to vote on and order. And Geekwearz is where we will be able to order them online when they are done.

Thanks All...
Rimshot
Chaotic Dreams
Development Team
jb

Post by jb »

Folks,

moved thread over here. Changed title to reflect the topic at hand a bit more. I will email these folks right now.....
Jb
jb

Post by jb »

Ok the more I think about it I would rather have a polo shirt for just the Chaotic Dreams team. Just with our main log and/or a small proxy on the selve or something like that. The 3 or 4 t-shirts for the public (and team too).

I would also like to see a Tshirt or a hit with the proxy on it. As a proxy is one of the more defining elements to Chaos. Hopefully we can get a high poly version rendered to avoid the blocking polygon model we have to live with in UT :)
Jb
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Im sure that Spa could do it, or i could use a poly smoother and jack the polys on it up to where its smoov like butta! heh
Lothar{Moo}
Kamikaze Tester

Post by Lothar{Moo} »

Kewl... I'm going to email my suggestions to everman 1024 times just so's that he'll know I'm serious! :lol:

Chaoswear! Finally!
The Proxymine image should IMO be prevalent as far as motif or theme is concerned. After all, those "ev!l |!ttle b@$t@rd|y de\/Ice$" are our mascot aren't they? :wink:
Note* -sounds better spoken verbally if the "are our" are said in a sort of scurvy-inflicted-pirate-type voice....ok...nevermind :lol:

Hey MasterMoo!! How about submitting some MooClan images to be voted on for T-shirts etc?? Moo got my vote! Moos and Chaos go together like....MooooOOOooOOOooOoO!!! --get it? 8)

Peace,
Lothar{Moo} :proxy:
HasBen{Moo}

Post by HasBen{Moo} »

Sounds like a good idea.... We'll have to check out our graphics and see if there's something that would make a nice MooClan Logo for a t-shirt... 8)
Lothar{Moo}
Kamikaze Tester

Post by Lothar{Moo} »

Rimshot{DRGN} - Sir, many thanx for your efforts in this!

Gasman - You're right! I'd better start saving 8)

Jb - I have "Need a Shave?" in 1280 x 960 if you still want it. I'd just send it to ya (144Kb) but I don't have an addy for you and didn't see one in your profile.
Gasman
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Gasman »

Has anybody gotten any feedback on what the status is of this?
Gasman
Rimshot
Chaotic Dreams Team

Yuppers...

Post by Rimshot »

Contract is signed, and designs are in the works.

SPA is in direct contact with them working on designs...

He has all the graphics but needs to seperate the colors for the shirts, they are also going to do. Spa, if you read this contact Tommy@geekwearz.com or andrew@geekwearz.com for a link to instructions on how to seperate the colors. The email was way to big and your email service wouldn't allow the email to go through. So they made you a special link to hit for instructions and examples...

As soon as we have some designs done I will post links here to see what the end products will look like, and info on where you will be able to get them.
Rimshot
Chaotic Dreams
Development Team
Gasman
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Gasman »

Da Bump....
Gasman
SPA
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by SPA »

Ok... we finally got the contract things with geekwearz done and also the technical issues cleared with the guy who does the finaly pressing,... next thing will be to send a first shirt design for testing out if it all works like we want it to ;)

So... everybody who already had a very final thought about a "that MUST be on a chaos shirt"-theme please contact we on my "you now my mail address already, if not, try your look in ICQ" till the weekend. Joe and I will decide what goes first and post it here in a new thread.

BTW... sorry for not showing up the past 2 days in ICQ... I now I promised... but I had most time yesterday to do with holding my stomach and rolling around in bed...looks like somebody put a bit poison in my coffee at work...how nows :wink: Well...already been to the doctor...and I hope I will be up the hill again within the next 1-2 days... Im only able to check mails here at my girls PC...so ICQ wont work before tomorrow or Saturday...
Sir Tahngarth

Post by Sir Tahngarth »

i think the chaotic dreams logo on one side wiith chaos UT under it and the chaos UT logo on the back or something like that would be cool... u know the logos at the top of the main page
I slay thee in the name of Khaz Modan!
Lothar{Moo}
Kamikaze Tester

Post by Lothar{Moo} »

..poison in your coffee at work??

SPA.. I very much hope you are joking!! D'oh!!

I also hope you're feeling well again.
MooOOOooo!
Gasman
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Gasman »

Da bump part 2... :lol:
Have we had any feedback on any of this yet?
BTW, I went to an electronics store last week to buy some networking supplies for my job and I overheard 2 of the guys working the checkouts talking about playing FPS games. And you know me, I just had to ask if any of them play or have played UT. One of the guys said yes he does ocasionlly, but hasn't played in about 4 months due to some of the newer games that came out. I asked the guy if he ever played the Chaos mod and he said yes he did and really liked the weapons. Especially the proxy 8)
Again, I couldn't resist telling him I am part of the Chaotic Dreams Team as a beta tester and coder (at least I try to code.. :lol: even in my sleep)
This guy says "Are you serious?" and I said yes I am. He then walks around the counter and shakes my hand. I then began telling him about the new and impoved ChaosUT V1.0 we were fixing to release. He says he will watch for it and try it out as soon as it comes out. There are many, many fans of Chaos out there, but without a way to interact with them other than a chance meeting happening, as in the way it has done for me 2 times already, we will never know who they are.
Because of things like this happening to me, I am very anxious to get some feedback on the designs and a look at the apparel as soon as we can.
Whew!! 8O And I thought RFlagg made long posts.. :roll:
Gasman
Gasman
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Gasman »

Da bumpity bump...
Gasman