the preview pic

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Sir Tahngarth

the preview pic

Post by Sir Tahngarth »

is that thing in the pic a tripwire mine or something like that? if so sweeeeeeet!
I slay thee in the name of Khaz Modan!
Jan-Pieter
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Jan-Pieter »

What pic?
DJPaul

Post by DJPaul »

READ THE NEWS PAGE, YOU M0NK3Y
Jan-Pieter
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Jan-Pieter »

Who you calling monkey, monkey!

Didn't notice that pic. Yeah, that's a lasertripmine without the actual tripmine...for now.
MyHouse

Post by MyHouse »

DJPaul wrote:READ THE NEWS PAGE, YOU M0NK3Y
Ahh who's the monkey? Check the news page. It says:
Swing by our ChaosUT2 forum for some sneak peaks at CUT2: Evolution development. Feedback is welcomed on the two pics: one of our sharp, body-dicing, drool-inducing, hedge-trimming, hair-cutting Axe (hey, its all purpose! :P ) and one pic of our gut-ripping, tarzan-man, make-Lothar-drool grappling hook. I don't want you too get too excited... go clean up your keyboard.
DJPaul

Post by DJPaul »

FARKING ACTUALLY LOOK ATTHE NEWSPAGE.

I QUOTE FOR YOUR MONKEY-LIKE IDLEAGE:
Finally, here is a small preview pic. It's just a shot taken from alpha testing, not meant to be a killer promo pic or anything..., but for old Q2Chaos fans like myself, it's a beauty anyway. Why? Because if you look close, (the reddish line across the stairs) it shows an old Chaos item many of us longed for in CUT, but it just never made it in. It looks like this time around, the laser mine shall return! Sweet!

SEE! ON THE NEWS! WHOS CALLING WHO A MONKEY< HMMM?
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Flack Monkey! :lol:

<insert actual sound file from game here for effect>too lazy, don't know how anyway</insert>
MyHouse

Post by MyHouse »

DJPaul wrote:FARKING ACTUALLY LOOK ATTHE NEWSPAGE.

I QUOTE FOR YOUR MONKEY-LIKE IDLEAGE:
Finally, here is a small preview pic. It's just a shot taken from alpha testing, not meant to be a killer promo pic or anything..., but for old Q2Chaos fans like myself, it's a beauty anyway. Why? Because if you look close, (the reddish line across the stairs) it shows an old Chaos item many of us longed for in CUT, but it just never made it in. It looks like this time around, the laser mine shall return! Sweet!

SEE! ON THE NEWS! WHOS CALLING WHO A MONKEY< HMMM?
If you keep reading "MONKEY HEAD". On 10 nov, it say's exactly what I posted above with a link here but there aren't any pics. Oh, monkeys can't read....Hmmm?
jb

Post by jb »

Guys, please keep it civil.....
Jb
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

lol