Help...Warning: Failed to load 'BonusParticles': Can't find

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Kamikaze

Help...Warning: Failed to load 'BonusParticles': Can't find

Post by Kamikaze »

All i realy wanted was the Gravity Vortex... I did the install and now i get.. this is only some it continues to fail to load stuff

Warning: Failed to load 'BonusParticles': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'ChaosGames': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'ChaosUT': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'VCTF-CE-SubMagma': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary VCTF-CE-SubMagma.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Error loading VCTF-CE-SubMagma !
Warning: Failed to load 'BonusParticles': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'ChaosGames': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'VCTF-CE-ChaosBastion': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary VCTF-CE-ChaosBastion.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Error loading VCTF-CE-ChaosBastion !
Warning: Failed to load 'ONS-CE-DryIce': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Failed to load 'LevelSummary ONS-CE-DryIce.LevelSummary': Can't find file for package 'BonusParticles'
Warning: Error loading ONS-CE-DryIce !
Warning: Fa
Kamikaze

so

Post by Kamikaze »

so i uninstalled the chaos mod and it got rid of the errors. How do I install just the gravity vortex?
TKATK
the magical link fairy

Post by TKATK »

Chaos has alot more than the vortex,And so its a all or nothing deal

you have the most common error,which marks you as one of thoose persons who DONT read the readme

you need the ECE bonuspack for Chaos

Note:Installing the ECE bonuspack borks UMOD associations,remember to reinstall the patch after it

you acn get both the bonuspack and patch at www.beyondunreal.com
Bruce9950

Post by Bruce9950 »

Take TKTAK advice it will work like a dream.again be sure to install the patch.
Head Shot (ooooooooooooh i love that)Ha Ha Ha Ha.