linux help needed

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
jb

Post by jb »

the_ultimate_samurai,

thanks for the info. Strange how it has two different places.

So glad you got it working. Was it worth the trouble? Hope so :)

Spelling mistake? Me nev3r!!! :) :)

Finally some models will just not work with melee. We are counting on the models to have the same naming scheme that Epic used for their bones in the model. Most of the custom models do follow b but some dont. In the next patch we have tried to add a few fall backs for models that use different names. In the end we can never ensure that all models will work. Sorry about that...but blame the author for not using the same names :)
Jb
the_ultimate_samurai

Post by the_ultimate_samurai »

yes it was definately worth it. now i need an editor because im dieing to know how you guys edit the models to animate like that. i definately want to replicate that unfortunately unrealED is only for windows. (now if i had the SDK *wink wink*) its a nice mod you guys have its definately in inspiration in my attempts at scripting. lets me know that there is a way to control the animations of foreign models. and it helps give me ideas for things to implement in my up and coming anime mod. again i thank you guys for making a nice mod.
jb

Post by jb »

About the only thing have is the souce code and not sure that would be much help..but if you want to see it....
Jb
the_ultimate_samurai

Post by the_ultimate_samurai »

thats what i want (isent that what SDK is? the sdk for unreal was all the .uc thats the source)
Kaboodles

Post by Kaboodles »

I don't think any custom models will work with Chaos Melee if they are too different from the stock models.
High Council member of The Generals