Missing melee weaps.

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Elegnaim

Post by Elegnaim »

I recently messed around with this again. Bones are all properly named, although now it's only recognizing "righthand" as a missing bone, and from my understanding, that's just an alias and not the actual thing that goes in the bone name field.

Weirder still, though, is that after running CUT2, the weapons are suddenly not showing up in vanilla UT2K4 either, when I'm pretty sure they used to. Any ideas?
jb

Post by jb »

Thats not good. For the UT2004 issues did you check the ut2004.log file to see what it says in there?

Sorry for your trouble.
Jb
Elegnaim

Post by Elegnaim »

Actually, it wasn't chaosUT at all (which never messed up the normal weapons in the first place. Just the melee ones). I think the models either broke in the process of me doing SOMETHING to them (I may've broke them when messing with species scripts) or some other mod was doing it (Possibly that sidescroller one (with the ninjae), which has WEIRD att points anyway, but I really, really doubt that). Running the ChaosUT mutator seemed to SPARK it, but it didn't cause it. I reinstalled CUT and the models and questions, and everything's working as usual (save for my mysteriously low FPS rates, which probably has more to do with the fact that my virus scan hates me a lot. Search 'n Destroy, hooo!).
I will rule

Post by I will rule »

i used to play morrowind

did you find a way to fix the bug with the fly thing and the swamp sounds

i always got an error and it reverted the fly into an error marker...

:?
HAO!