need help with startme.html

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
I will rule

need help with startme.html

Post by I will rule »

ive got the 3.6 files and copyies them and stuff

when i try to use the that file it says 'not a valid win32 application'

does anyboy know a program that i can download that runs netscape hypertext documents that ISN'T netscape?
HAO!
I will rule

Post by I will rule »

umm ok i figured that out...now i have a more annoying problem
i'm playing CUT2 and i go for an onslaught game the game exits out and comes up with this

UT2004 Build UT2004_Build_[2004-09-02_05.02]

CPU: GenuineIntel Unknown processor @ 1996 MHz with 255MB RAM
Video: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 (5303)

General protection fault!

History: UObject::execDelegateFunction <- (ChaosGUI_UT2K4Tab_GameTypeSP Package.ChaosGUI_UT2K4Tab_GameTypeSP @ Function GUI2K4.UT2K4Tab_GameTypeBase.InternalOnChange : 00C7) <- UObject::execDelegateFunction <- (GUIListBox Package.GUIListBox @ Function XInterface.GUIListBox.InternalOnChange : 002A) <- UObject::execDelegateFunction <- (GUIList Package.GUIList @ Function XInterface.GUIListBase.IndexChanged : 0018) <- UObject::ProcessEvent <- (GUIListBox Package.GUIListBox, Function XInterface.GUIListBox.InternalOnClick) <- UObject::ProcessDelegate <- UGUIComponent::MouseReleased <- (GUIList Package.GUIList) <- UGUIController::MouseReleased <- UGUIController::NativeKeyEvent::LeftMouseClick <- UGUIController::NativeKeyEvent <- UInteractionMaster::MasterProcessKeyEvent <- UEngine::InputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::CauseInputEvent <- UWindowsViewport::UpdateInput <- UViewport::ReadInput <- APlayerController::Tick <- TickAllActors <- ULevel::Tick <- (NetMode=0) <- TickLevel <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Level Untitled <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop <- FMallocWindows::Free <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 676F4C57 0 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 0*2 <- FMallocWindows::Free

i know that it has something to do with CUT2 cos when i play normal UT onslaught works fine

i also just installed the full install for chaos 3.6 so i think it might have something to do with the bike.

if anyone has a suggestion id like to hear about it ok

for now i'm going to reinstall UT with ECE mods

and follow the instructions for the 3.6 update
HAO!
jb

Post by jb »

Did you get it working yet?
Jb
I will rule

Post by I will rule »

[quote="jb"]Did you get it working yet?[/quote]

yep if you see my other forum i 'discoverd' a piece of script that i could figure out thanks neway

:D
HAO!
jb

Post by jb »

Cool!!
Jb