NO Autoswitch Weapon on Pickup with CUT2 weapons

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
GothicSatan187

NO Autoswitch Weapon on Pickup with CUT2 weapons

Post by GothicSatan187 »

It seems like the game does not see the CUT2 weapons. When i start i have the sheild gun (the setting to start with the CPP is checked) and when i hit my best weapon button, nothing happens. So i could have the rail gun, and the shield gun, when it hit the best weapon, i keep the shield. I don't know if this is a bug, or something the mod isn't programmed to do? Anyone else with the problem
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

In case you haven't yet, go to your weapons menu in the GUI and set the priority for each Chaos weapon. They will be hanging out in the bottom of your priority list until you set them.
GothicSatan187

Post by GothicSatan187 »

i have all my weapons set up, for example, The Chaos Rocketlauncher and Normal rocketlauncher are both set to the top, and when i get the C Rocket Launcher, it don't switch, but if i pickup the normal one, it does.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Sorry, I didn't/don't recall that being a bug of ours, but to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure. Which for me, is embarrassing to admit. I pride myself on knowing Chaos inside and out, but you got me here. I don't ever play with auto-switch turned on, but it is of course my job to check all options during beta testing.

If I was aware of an issue and a fix, I'd certainly let you know.

What I will do though, since I don't have a 3.6 install right now, is make a note of your post, and check our current build. If it's still an issue, I'll pass that on to Jb.

Thanks and sorry for delay in reply.

Edit: Did a quick check in our current build, and they seemed to be switching just fine.
GothicSatan187

Post by GothicSatan187 »

i will just try and reinstall the entire game and mod. I've been having all sorts of wierd issues, like loading screens dissappearing and such, so it wouldn't be a bad idea. Thans for your help, and don't worry about the time thing....got plenty of it.