Instalation

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Blkant

Instalation

Post by Blkant »

I am using a mac and i used santaduck drop instaler to instal your mod. After i unzipped it i used the santaduck app. When it finished i tried playing the game yet nothing has changed. There are no new maps, mutators, or gametypes. What did i do wrong?
Fry - "I'm here to kick your ass"

Gigantic Brain - "Wishful thinking, we have long sense evolved beyond the need for ****es."
halprin
MAC Daddy

Post by halprin »

Hey there. Check this thread out that has everything you need about the Mac and Chaos. http://forums.chaoticdreams.org/viewtopic.php?t=3431

Use my Mod installer to install Chaos or any mod for that matter. Just make sure you select the actual zip file and not the folder uncompressed from it. Then use the Chaos starter to start UT2k4 up with Chaos! You can find both programs at that link! If that doesn't work, IM me on AIM @ halprinp.
Next PR release date: 2 weeks
Romulus777
Location: in front of my computer waiting for 5 mods to download at once

Post by Romulus777 »

thanks halprin, make sure you use his mod launcher for Chaos. Otherwise it'll be in your custom gametypes section. (and you won't have the skins, relics, voices [like the proxies] ect.)
proxys rule cuz they r funny a proud mac user

Code: Select all

All ur base r blong to us
Viva the Revalution

CLICK HERE! (I need 20+ clicks to win)