PR3.7 problem's solution

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Romulus777
Location: in front of my computer waiting for 5 mods to download at once

PR3.7 problem's solution

Post by Romulus777 »

Ive been looking around the newer posts about problems with PR3.7 and I noticed that if you re-download the mod then it will work. Any ideas as to why? (I think it has to do with compatability)

P.S. can this plz be sticked? PM me if you can't/ don't want to sticky this
proxys rule cuz they r funny a proud mac user

Code: Select all

All ur base r blong to us
Viva the Revalution

CLICK HERE! (I need 20+ clicks to win)
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: PR3.7 problem's solution

Post by R.Flagg »

Romulus777 wrote:Ive been looking around the newer posts about problems with PR3.7
What problems?

From what I can tell the vast majority of folks haven't had problems at all. We've had some very kind and positive feedback around the net.

We have had a few folks with install issues, that's normal. And apparantly a minor issue with the naming of a umod file, which was our mistake, but it's not a big deal, you can just rename it. Certainly nothing that requires you to redownload the mod.

Are you having problems with 3.7? You haven't posted any. Let us know if you eventually run into any.
Lethargy

Post by Lethargy »

wait, what's the problem with the umod's name?
Romulus777

Re: PR3.7 problem's solution

Post by Romulus777 »

R.Flagg wrote:
Romulus777 wrote:Ive been looking around the newer posts about problems with PR3.7
What problems?

From what I can tell the vast majority of folks haven't had problems at all. We've had some very kind and positive feedback around the net.

We have had a few folks with install issues, that's normal. And apparantly a minor issue with the naming of a umod file, which was our mistake, but it's not a big deal, you can just rename it. Certainly nothing that requires you to redownload the mod.

Are you having problems with 3.7? You haven't posted any. Let us know if you eventually run into any.
... shutting up now... :oops: :oops:

Viva the Revalution

R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Well... I'm sorry. You "shutting up" is not at all what I was after. Please don't do that. After all, you were trying to help.

There is a new sticky you probably noticed, concerning two issues we have identified (with help from you folks), and so there was something there anyway.

Although it's also true that at least a couple of the (very patient!) folks here turned out to have some sort of compatibility problem with other non-Chaos files. Lethargy for examle did have the problem with our mistakenly named umods... but that wasn't enough to throw him. He fixed that on his own and moved on (as I suspect others must have done as well... seeing as we've heard relatively few reports on this), only then to run into the compatiblity weirdness.

Anyway.., please do keep offering help. (up)
Romulus777

Post by Romulus777 »

R.Flagg wrote:please do keep offering help. (up)
I live to serve others. or is it others live to serve me? I can never remember

Viva the Revalution