can't melee

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
peterng25

can't melee

Post by peterng25 »

First, thanks to everyone for a fantastic mod!
Well, I loaded the UT2004 Ed's choice, and found your mod. Started to play it, love Chaos KOTH particularly.
But, unfortunately, my little problem is I'd love to melee but when I choose melee game, my character appears on screen without any weapon. Pretty soon, an opponent comes running up to me...without any thinge either! I start swinging but of course nothing happens :oops:
Can anyone please help, please??
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

I'd recommend upgrading to the latest version before continuing to troubleshoot this issue. There have been lots of changes since the editors choice. (And the upgrade might fix the issue.)
peterng25

Post by peterng25 »

Thanks!
Will give it a shot...will let you know any progress :D
jb

Post by jb »

Peterng25

please let us know how it goes after you download the last full update as well as the 3.71 version (like Mass said). We will be happy to help you out and sorry for the trouble!
Jb
Yuni

Post by Yuni »

And also, other mutators such as Apoc Matrixmoves and stuff will interfere with it, first try when there are no mutators at all active.
My username was Teraku. Until that ******* live hotmail thought these forums was spam and they put it in spam folder and i couldnt get it out and i accidentally deleted the frikkin message >:-(