Help with ChaosUT Mod.

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
masterx89

Help with ChaosUT Mod.

Post by masterx89 »

I've encountered a problem using your mod. We found a melee weapon with the chaos mod and were excited about it. We took the weapon and put in the OSM gametype that our project revolved around. the weapon showed up......but the animation wasn't there nor do I think it did damage. Is there a way I can incorporate animations from the chaos game type into the OSM game type along with its damage properties? Please, we need ansewrs as soon as possible
Kaboodles

Post by Kaboodles »

Melee weapons can only be run with Chaos gametypes, like Duel, KOTH, CCTF, HCTF, Horde Hunters, CDM and CTDM.

Also, this thread belongs in the Tech Support forum.
High Council member of The Generals
jb

Re: Help with ChaosUT Mod.

Post by jb »

masterx89 wrote:I've encountered a problem using your mod. We found a melee weapon with the chaos mod and were excited about it. We took the weapon and put in the OSM gametype that our project revolved around. the weapon showed up......but the animation wasn't there nor do I think it did damage. Is there a way I can incorporate animations from the chaos game type into the OSM game type along with its damage properties? Please, we need ansewrs as soon as possible
Hi there sorry for your trouble. But the melee system we have has custom code that uses custom animations to make the whole system work. So in a sense its a 3 parts system and you only added one of the parts. Thats why its not working for you. Right now the animations and code are bundled into the other chaos file so there is no easy way to seperate them. Sorry but if there is anything else I can do to help, let me know!
Jb