i'm running yet another server...question:

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
unrealshredder

i'm running yet another server...question:

Post by unrealshredder »

is enabling the chaos gametypes in webadmin the only significant thing the '-mod' switch does? i'm asking because, this time, this isn't a chaos-only server and i was wondering if adding that to the end of my commandline would conflict with the other mod, which is loaded on a server reboot:

ucc.exe server DM-1on1-Idoma?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?mutator=Ballistic.Mut_BallisticSwap,Ballistic.Mut_BloodyHell?Multihome=69.65.31.80 -log=server.log
jb

Post by jb »

Not only that but makes chaos the default game type for most of the games launched. I think those muts should work find but guess you should double check to make sure.
Jb
unrealshredder

Post by unrealshredder »

yeah no offense but i think that ut2vote (which i recently decided to consider using) makes the -mod switch obsolete...not entirely sure yet. i need to try it...waiting on the server company to modify my commandline for me. that's one of the downsides of this new company, killerpings. gameservers dot com allowed me to modify it myself while killerpings requires 'requests' for commandline changes...anyway thanks
jb

Post by jb »

Ok let us know what you find!
Jb