Hoverboard error

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Aeshi

Hoverboard error

Post by Aeshi »

(I use a mac)

I installed ChaosUT2 3.7 for UT2004 yesterday.I had a little go and found the game crashed whenever I got on a hoverboard (the bike works fine though)

should I have put the mutators in at the mutators menu?or should I patch to 3.75 and then try again?

P.S.Is there a code for the console to get all chaos weapons? (like 'loaded' for normal weapons)
P.P.S.Does the Mega bonus pack (found at http://unrealtournament2004.filefront.c ... Pack;52476) come with the latest patch?if not that might be the problem.
jb

Post by jb »

Try upgrading as there was a crash issue that was fixed in this last one. And then send a PM to Halprin are resident Mac guy :) Let us know how it goes!!!
Jb
Aeshi

Post by Aeshi »

Well patching to 3.75 disables my mouse during UT2004 :( (I click but nothing happens) de-patching to 3.7 now
jb

Post by jb »

Aeshi wrote:Well patching to 3.75 disables my mouse during UT2004 :( (I click but nothing happens) de-patching to 3.7 now
Try this, try patching to 3.75. Then rename your chaosut2user.ini and your main user.ini and see if that helps? You will loose your current keybindings but it should bring back the mouse as UT will generate new ones. If that does not help, just reset to your original ones and de-patch.
Jb