[Solved]Duel problem

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Yuni

[Solved]Duel problem

Post by Yuni »

Most of the time i start up duel, The fighting order will never appear, and there suddenly are monsters from Horde hunters in the game! And trying to configure it via the HH menu doesnt affect anything, but just a few skeletons appear and the bots dont do much. They walk around and attack some monsters if they are attacked.
Now this is really weird.
I installed the 3369 patch, i got the ECE bonus pack and the mega pack, and i have installed first 3.7 full and then the patch to 3.75. Its really behaving like horde hunters, maybe the problem is that i tweaked CUT a bit to have relics in duel?

Screenshot:

As you can see, its really like horde hunters, but its in Duel-AnkhetsTemple and i really started duel.

I think its my epic phailure to coding. :?

EDIT: Ill try to reinstall whole CUT, without any tweaks.
Reinstalling now...

Reinstalled, and the problem is fixed!
My username was Teraku. Until that ******* live hotmail thought these forums was spam and they put it in spam folder and i couldnt get it out and i accidentally deleted the frikkin message >:-(
jb

Post by jb »

Sorry that we did not get back to you sooner Yuni :( But glad that you got it fixed!!!!!
Jb
Yuni

Post by Yuni »

Its ok, and im still confused about why allowing relics in duel mucks up so much that it goes spawn monsters.
My username was Teraku. Until that ******* live hotmail thought these forums was spam and they put it in spam folder and i couldnt get it out and i accidentally deleted the frikkin message >:-(
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Unless I'm confused, I thought relics were already allowed in duel (if you enable them in your config)... you shouldn't have had to tweak anything.
jb

Post by jb »

yea i am with mass on this one i can not see how the two are related.... but i am not shure how I am related to some members of my family so i suppos anything is possible :P

Edit I just tested it and i can play dual with relics with out any issues. Played a number of different maps, never once saw a HH monster. Next times this happens can you post your chaosut2.log file (found in your chaosut2\system folder)?

Thanks!
Jb
Yuni

Post by Yuni »

There was an option for enabling relics? Argh! I found it and it works, i think my installation was a bit broken because i ticked the option on but no relics in duel. Its fixed now, well at least it wasnt for nothing, i had a chance to brush up on my coding skills again. :P
jb

Post by jb »

Glad its working for you!
Jb