Maps arent loading in UT GOTY

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
cory_the_nut

Maps arent loading in UT GOTY

Post by cory_the_nut »

i downloaded the beta maps to add on to the others for UT GOTY but now most of my CUT maps wont work. does anyone know how i can fix this problem
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hi.

We might need more specific info about your problem. More details, and/or a log file.

But I seem to remember telling folks that if you have the GOTY edition of Chaos, you'll probably need to upgrade with a new, full install (as in, not a patch).
cory_the_nut

Post by cory_the_nut »

i dont need to install i just think something is wrong with the beta map pack because the way i put in the other one and i didnt have to do a full installation then when i loaded the other i would get some maps but not all of them and the only way to even play on the maps was to delete the manifest file the program i use to break down umods is the umod browser and everytime i have a umod and used it through there it worked this is the only problem
cory_the_nut

Post by cory_the_nut »

ok i have everything working except for koth_Cerebro it says its missing 'factory'