Simple issue I'm sure...

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Simple issue I'm sure...

Post by Hermskii »

I am running XP professional. I have installed UT2004 and patched it up to the 3369 patch. I then installed the ECE Bonus Pack because I read on the downloads page here it is required. I then tried to install ChaousUT :Evolution and when I double click on it's setup icon nothing happens. Help.

First let me say I have read where there is some discussion about what gets installed first as far as the ECE patch or the 3369. Can somebody please tell me the best order. Example:

1. Install UT2004
2. Install the 3369 patch
3. Install ECE Bonus Pack
4. Install ChaosUT: Evolution

Thnaks for any help provided.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Post by Hermskii »

In the example above that was my order of items. I then reinstalled the 3369 patch and then ChaosUT did install. Fun!

How can I make it all Chaos Weapons and no UT weapons. I thought I saw that before somewhere. I like the new robot droid thingy that shoots for you. Cool looking. What happen to that Vortex thing? It won't spawn.
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Wicad{MoO}

Post by Wicad{MoO} »

You can try configuring the chaosUT2:Evolution mutator. After selecting configure mutator, select open, then select settings tab in the upper left, then set Chaos Weapons to swap instead of cycle.