Remote Admin Panel

If you're having a problem with any of the UT versions of Chaos, post here for help.
»SZO«Moo

Remote Admin Panel

Post by »SZO«Moo »

Hi, i can't seem to get the Chaos-Duel settings to work in my remote admin panel all i can do is add and remove maps from rotation which they even don't work in game play, just seems to keep going back to the same map. The biggest problem is i can't set 4 Way Battle or Last Man Standing .

I'm using the mapvote 58 and this is my ucc server settings
cd System;./ucc-bin server DM-Antalus?game=XGame.xDeathMatch?Mutator=UT2Vote58.UT2VoteX?MaxPlayers=

This is my setting in ut2004.ini
ServerPackages=ChaosGames
ServerPackages=ChaosUT

[Core.System]
PurgeCacheDays=30
SavePath=../Save
CachePath=../Cache
CacheExt=.uxx
CacheRecordPath=../System/*.ucl
MusicPath=../Music
SpeechPath=../Speech
Paths=../System/*.u
Paths=../Maps/*.ut2
Paths=../Textures/*.utx
Paths=../Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../Music/*.umx
Paths=../StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../Animations/*.ukx
Paths=../Saves/*.uvx
Paths=../ChaosUT2/System/*.u
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Maps/*.ut2
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Textures/*.utx
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Sounds/*.uax
Paths=../ChaosUT2/StaticMeshes/*.usx
Paths=../ChaosUT2/Animations/*.ukx

------------------

This is my settings in mapvote, wont waste your time with the defaults settings or my main freezetag setting, but here is my Duel.

GameType=(GameName="Chaos Duel",HideVote=False,Clan=False,RequiredPlayers=0,MapLimits=4,ServerName="ì»SZO« ððMultiServer ÿ[ÿÿÿ Chaos Duel ÿ]",UseMapList=False,DefaultMap="Duel-Forsaken",MapPrefix="Duel",AltMapPrefix=,GameClass="ChaosGames.ChaosDuel",Mutators="ChaosGames.ChaosUT,Ownage.MutOwnage,XGame.MutNoAdrenaline,NoMut.mutNoMut,XGame.MutQuadJump,SZOCrouchHealth.MutSZOCrouchHealth",Commands="?MaxLives=0?GoalScore=10?TimeLimit=60?MinPlayers=2?MaxPlayers=22?MaxSpectators=0?Translocator=True?WeaponStay=True?BalanceTeams=True?ForceRespawn=True?PlayersMustBeReady=False?Tournament=0?GamePassword=?GameStats=True?GameSpeed=1.20?FF=0.00?NoOverTime=False?VsBots=False?NumBots=3?Difficulty=1?AirControl=0.60?bCustomGame=True")

Also have this set in the mapvote minus the default ones.

[UT2Vote58.UT2VoteMutators]

Mutator=(FriendlyName="Chaos-UT",HideVote=False,MutClassName="ChaosGames.ChaosUT",Voted=False)

And for the life of me i can't get the Chaos Mut to work in freeztag.

So thats my 2 problems
1) remote admin panel
2) Mut won't work in other game type.

Any suggestion ?