TOTAL bull...AT (CHAOS..WHERE NO ONE CHEATS) SERVER

Discussion for the original Quake 2 Chaos. (DM & CTF)
SUPHOMIES

TOTAL bull...AT (CHAOS..WHERE NO ONE CHEATS) SERVER

Post by SUPHOMIES »

This is Suphomies
Everyone know that I'm a half decent player. I've was playing Slug9er who I though prior was an awesome dude. I'm playing a game and was thumping on him pretty hard. He start whining telling me to not cheat. Duh im not *******. God, I'm on 28.8 connection couldn't cheat if I wanted but I sure have learned to estimate peoples moves. Anyhow he kicked me from the server with no reason. I suggest that people don't go to that server if fags like that are going to have admin privileges. Slug be glad I'm not on cable I would have really whipped your ass...good day..thanx to all the good server admins that monitor TRUE cheaters and kick them...not simply because you got ur ass beat...take care all. Sorry for the negativity here but its important for all to no what type of **** is going on at that server
SUP.....YOUR ALL FRAGGED..HOMIES IS IN DA HOUSE!!
SUPHOMIES

Post by SUPHOMIES »

sorry for the sloppy typing and spelling error, i'm simply pissed
AAK!Slug9er

It wasnt me!

Post by AAK!Slug9er »

Sup it wasnt me it was the server admin. I had nothing to do with it. I dont how to kick people from other servers.
The Consol Said to change your name because it was not nice for simple game play.
Suphomies name - IllKickurAss
You told him it was a game and he can use anyname you want..
hmm.. maby thats why you got kicked. well beats me im off to play lol..
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

You know, these things can be discussed in email... find out all the details before you accuse.
SUPHOMIES

Post by SUPHOMIES »

First of all...that is not the reason. I was asked to stop cheating several times. Regarding my name that was mentioned once. GGRIEF now we have name police in chaos.....whats the frickin game coming to. Slug if you want to discuss it you can email me at suphomies@hotmail.com. I would love to smooth this over, but I'm positive I wasn't kicked for my name, because I changed it to John and reconnected and he kicked or you kicked me everytime til. Only when you signed of the game and weren't there did I come back on and wasn't kicked. I know that server is an AAK server, it is Solar Flares and I'm quite sure you and Metal have admin passwords.....so my gut is that you are the one that kicked me. Take care
AAK!Slug9er

Post by AAK!Slug9er »

did you recieve my email?
SUPHOMIES

Post by SUPHOMIES »

no I did not...you can send it to q2suphomies@yahoo.com