I'm back !

Discussion for the original Quake 2 Chaos. (DM & CTF)
MrG{DRGN}

Post by MrG{DRGN} »

I think i visited it once or twice Gasman...... so long ago though when Chaos was rampant...
MrG{DRGN}

CNY CHAOS
offline:
MrG's AGGRAVATION
BETA MOD SERVER
offline:
Lightning{TCA}

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Thanks for the welcome back guys and gals :) I can honestly say with all the 'newer' games that I have tried, there is no place like 'home'. By saying 'home', I mean the place where my gaming experience began. There is no game out there for me that causes tears to run down my face and my stomache to hurt so much from laughing ! There also is no game out there where the people are so welcoming :)

I absolutely love quake and I call it home because it's where I met so many great people and have made real life lasting friendships. The SinLan that was hosted here in Kingston in memory of Andrew (Sinastar) was a very special time where a group of us got together from all over the world and played in memory of him. That is something we all will remember always.

Q2Chaos to me is really about the people and the friendships that have been made. No matter what newer games come along, the bond we all share is what brings us back :)

Looking forward to seeing you all on the servers !
Thanks again for the welcome back :wink:
Light :)
Michele[C.A.P]

Post by Michele[C.A.P] »

*/ dusts off her q2 cd... :D

*/moves on to mooclan site...*mumbles..maps maps maps!
MrG{DRGN}

Post by MrG{DRGN} »

Welcome back Michele :-)
MrG{DRGN}

CNY CHAOS
offline:
MrG's AGGRAVATION
BETA MOD SERVER
offline:
Von

Greetings from t'other side of the Pond

Post by Von »

Hi All

Cor, there's some names from the past - can I add mine as well? :D

Been awhile and good old Real Life has a blast interrupting my gaming time; in fact I haven't been near Q2Chaos for years and years. Hmm, wonder how long it's been....

Thought I'd just drop in and see who's still around from the days before UT even existed.

How're you all doing then?

Must find old Q2ChaosDM files, I know I put them here somewhere...

Cheers
Von
aka VonJenk
aka Mad Mapper
MrG{DRGN}

Post by MrG{DRGN} »

Hey Von last time I checked your website died a few months back.... bummer!
MrG{DRGN}

CNY CHAOS
offline:
MrG's AGGRAVATION
BETA MOD SERVER
offline:
Lightning{TCA}

I'm back again PART TWO lol

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hey

I'm going to be playing Q2 chaos a bit with SlingBlade[TnT] and hopefully I can dust off some more of the old players. I had some technical issues with my computer that needed fixing and got really busy in real life. Now that things are settling down I have more FREE time. WOOHOO !! I am also going to try to learn UT 2004 as well. Hope my system can handle it ..... not too sure on that but we will see. I'm going to post a question in that area to ask about sys specs.

Are there any crispy arrow servers around anymore ?? Some of you may recognize my name from one of the organizers of the Sin lan a couple of years ago here in Kingston. I used to also play back in the day on Romlands, Frag40 and sometimes Madhouse. I tried UT GOTY a few years back as well so you may remember me from that brief and shinning moment. If you blinked ... you missed me there lol.

Seeya soon !!
30-40 Psyco

Welcome back ;)

Post by 30-40 Psyco »

Greetings player from the distant past (xenoid bows).

Crispy arrows, eh? Try my server @ 68.112.104.127:27910
<Psyco's Lair> Temple of the crispy arrow...check the MOTD :D

(xenoid bows)

um...er....uh.... :twisted:
Lightning{TCA}

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hey how have you been ??

Yes I will try your server ............. good to know :)
I've been playing a bit of reg UT2004. I tried Chaos UT2004 and I need to wait till after X-mas to play it because my computer chokes out during the explosive graphics.

While I'm waiting it would be great to play Q2 again. Hope to see you soon.

Jake_Cage

Post by Jake_Cage »

Wow! Lightning....haven't seen that name for quite some time. Welcome back!
I guess a big hello goes out to everyone, especially you Will (you know who you are)
Nice to see the game hasn't passed for something newer and most of the dedicated players are still playing. It's been a while for me...... I thought when I started this post that I would have something profound to say since I haven't played in so long. Just know that you guys were GREAT when I played from the {DRGN}'s to the {MOO}'s to the {KEA}'s to the {TCA, TNT} and even my first clan the {EMC}. You guys created an escape for me, with an online kinship of good friends and great people. Well, see ya round folks.....

Jake Cage{EMC}
Maximus{DRGN}
Caged{MOO}
Jake Cage{KEA}...all those names, no wonder I was a bit twisted...LOL
Lightning{TCA}

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hey Jake

Good to hear from you again. It's been 2 years since I made this original post but I am back again lol. Just installed Q2 Chaos last week and started playing on Psycho's server Home of the Crispy Arrows. I miss you all and would love to get a game together sometime.

If anyone wants to add me to there contact list
icq is 71924582
msn messenger contact is darkravensor@hotmail.com
yahoo messenger contact is darkravensor@yahoo.ca

Just let me know who you are and from chaos so I can authorize you :)

Once again I'll try my best to dig up some old chaos players again. I'll call Slingblade[TnT] up on the phone and see if he can start playing again too :)

Hope to play soon !
MrG{DRGN}

Post by MrG{DRGN} »

Hey JC good to see you're alive G6{DRGN} sends hugs & kisses from the great white north lol . Still working on air conditioners in North Carolina?
MrG{DRGN}

CNY CHAOS
offline:
MrG's AGGRAVATION
BETA MOD SERVER
offline:
Lightning{TCA}

Facebook !!

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hey Everyone !

I'm trying to get some of the old and new Chaos players together on a forum where we can share pics and stuff. I've just joined facebook www.facebook.com and I'm listed under Kingston, Ontario, Canada under my real name Jennifer Newcombe-Watt. This network is a place where you can choose what friends you want on your general list but you can also search for people you went to School with as well. You need to sign up with your real name so that people can actually find you.

I have a regular list of friends I just started up this weekend and also created a Group called 'Chaos'. This is a place where only Chaos related members can join and only Chaos members can see pictures of everyone. I want to post some of the pics I have of a few of the Lan parties and I would love for people to join and post some of their own.

So far I'm the only member (just started it tonight) and I would love some help with the Admin for it - so let me know if you want to help. I'll try to get some pics up tommorrow night.

Your more than welcome to join my regular friends list as well if you like, but remember to post your screen (chaos name) so I know who you are :)

Love to see you all there.

Asmodeus{NAT}

Post by Asmodeus{NAT} »

Hey all Happened to find the old link on my favorites to the Chaotic Dreams site and lo and behold there is a post from Lightning{TCA}. Wow its been a long time for me too since I played. I was the other co-organizer of Sinlfest in Kingston. Don't know how many remeber me but I might have to give chaosquake 2 another try. Good to see a few old names tho.
Sound_Man
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Sound_Man »

Hey all!

Been a long time since I have been around here too.

Is there a thread on here about the reunion on 1 Dec?

Sound_Man{DRGN}
Curt