MooclanGD (Gloom Division) Q2 MultiMod server up

Discussion for the original Quake 2 Chaos. (DM & CTF)
Epoch{Moo}

MooclanGD (Gloom Division) Q2 MultiMod server up

Post by Epoch{Moo} »

<Epoch{Moo}> q2info mooclangd??
<MooCow> Server:69.93.3.106:27977 Game:chaos Players:0/16 Map:lfctf1 Ping:65

Right now I'm running mainly chaos ctf with a couple dm maps in the rotation. Feel free to add it to your server browser and hope in for some fun chaotic ctf :wink: Right now I'm running mostly chaos ctf because our gloom server is still up till the end of this month... I've also been running other q2 mods such as q2kick (good fun), gunslinger, freezetag, wod, actionquake.. but when I run others mods other then gloom or chaos I've been setting a password to only those who have been invited or request the password. If you would like to contact me for the password to a certain mod or have any request you would like to see ran for some fun q2 fragging then contact me via irc (irc.planetgloom.com) channel #mooclan #moocon or msn michael_reg@hotmail.com, aim: mik300R, icq: 119063304.

I also request that you please use either nocheat or egl as your client. Which anyone can find out you are using either two by !nocheatsay or !p_version. Egl is an enchanced q2 client with awesome graphics and decals. You can pick that up at www.echon.org

Fun Fragging Always
Ashaman de la {Moo}
Epoch{Moo}
Epoch{Moo}

Post by Epoch{Moo} »

Majority of the Map rotation can be picked up here

www.epochmoo.com/chaos/maps
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

nice...
FurrySound{TOC}
-The sun never sets on the Chaotic Dreams Empire