Hey All

Discussion for the original Quake 2 Chaos. (DM & CTF)
Sgt.Brochu

Hey All

Post by Sgt.Brochu »

Well even though the q2 chaos scene isnt what it use to be, I thought I would leave a link for you guys to look through.

I posted a few screenshots I had. Not the hottest looking website but does the job. I have lots and lots of screenshots and DM2s. Kinda fun to see all the old players. Hey you may even be in some of these.

Take care everyone.

Sarge

http://www.thehiddenspot.com/joe/shots.htm
jb

Post by jb »

Thanks for the info as some neat shots there!
Jb
MrG{DRGN}

Post by MrG{DRGN} »

lol ya beat me to it Sgt I was going to post that here myself.
MrG{DRGN}

CNY CHAOS
offline:
MrG's AGGRAVATION
BETA MOD SERVER
offline:
G6{DRGN}

Post by G6{DRGN} »

/amkiss
Holy **** my fn name is spelled backwards lol,been 4yrs since i played and ruled chaos lol.So long i mispelled my own name,anyone here have control of forum boards....can ya change it for me?,it should be G6{DRGN}.
My moves.....AK Cheat
G6{DRGN}

Post by G6{DRGN} »

Thanks for changing my name.Anyone know what happened to Scooby,SquidBoy,Michelle[C.A.p],RoM?.The newer players in chaos mostlikely will not know any of these names,but some old schoolers will know the names.
Ahh the days of playing chaos at ThunderTown,thats going way back...at least 8yrs or so.
Mrg mentioned Q2 DDay Normandy,thats the game i've been playing for the last 4yrs since leaving chaos.Anyone interested in trying it out just head on over too http://ddc.planetquake.gamespy.com/site/index.php
It's all free,nothing to buy...all ya need is q2 and your set.Hope to see some of ya try it out.
[Vorpal]

Post by [Vorpal] »

hi
Sgt.Brochu

Post by Sgt.Brochu »

Hey G6, I know all those names. Thundertown also. I remember the frag limit was like 100 on that server. Good times.

Vorpal, whats up man!? I havent talked to you in years.
G6{DRGN}

Post by G6{DRGN} »

Well i must have tossed out my chaos cd (burned one i made),i'm now redl it all over again,but i need maps.
I dl the regular sh$t but i want all the other ones,only thing i found i didn't lose was my autoexe.cfg which is good cause i can't live without my sniper zoom for the railgun lol.So any ideas wherei would get all the other maps?