House of Hermskii Quake II Chaos Server is next...

Discussion for the original Quake 2 Chaos. (DM & CTF)
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

House of Hermskii Quake II Chaos Server is next...

Post by Hermskii »

Hello everybody!

As you know, I'm currently running 2 new Unreal Tournament Servers.

One is a UT2004 server and one is a UT(99) server.

Both servers start with the name "House of Hermskii ChaosUT" if you want to look them up.

i have been asked by a few Quake II fans to start up in Quake and I have told them that I would! I ran a Vanilla Quake server many years back for a very short time but I found my true passion was with UT as it still is but anything Chaos related is a passion too. All of that said, give me some time and I will get this server up and running soon enough. It will be my 6th and hopefully final server that I maintain.

I'll update this topic when the new Quake II Chaos server is complete. To find out more about the other Chaos servers I run and the other non-Chaos servers I run, please visit my website at www.Hermskii.com/Forum and read all about them!

Take it easy everybody and thanks to you FurrySound for getting this forum back up and running after this multiday downtime. I was getting real nervous at first. Thanks!
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum
Trixie{Moo}
Q2Chaos News Master

Q2 Chaos...

Post by Trixie{Moo} »

Hi Hermskii, :)

I'm happy to learn that you are putting up a Q2 Chaos server also. I will be looking back for an IP# when it's available.
Please let your Q2 Chaos fans know that there are other Q2 Chaos servers available.

Our Server is called Mootown Chaos Revived. IP# 75.84.59.55:27910
We're on the west coast in Calif. Come check out Mootown, if you play. We'd love to have you or your fans come visit. :D

Also available (Q2 Chaos server) Psyco's Lair, Temple of the Crispy Arrow IP# 66.190.34.126:27910 This server is in Wisconsin.

~Trixie{Moo}
Hermskii
Hermskii.com

Roger that...

Post by Hermskii »

Roger that Trixie{MOO}. Will do. I'm glad to hear there are others out there as I'm sure several others will be glad to hear it as well. I will update this when the server is up. CYA and thanks for the heads up about your servers!
~Peace~

Hermskii
www.hermskii.com/forum