Missing/Orphaned posts from today - 18.Jan.04

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
FurrySound

Missing/Orphaned posts from today - 18.Jan.04

Post by FurrySound »

The following posts were made while the forum database was still being checked for integrity and were dropped from the database.

These are in no particular order. If you recognize it as one of your posts that missing, feel free to repost in the correct area.

-1- We are back

-2- and its fast (redeemer)

-3- IRC redirect back yet? Or just my ISP thats being slow?

-4- old?

Are some of the post mission? I see new post with Dec30 titles...and others are MIA?

-5- Thanks Furry! =)

Edit: Hmm, yes... profile changes and posts since new years day are gone.

-6- ok i have a prob with chaosut2 with ut2k3 i set the chaos weapons for always or cycle and itll ether be no weps at all or just the link gun but everything else works for chaosut except for the weps when i enable it, help would be nice

-7- First: if you are playing online your server needs to add the server packages, which are:

ServerPackages=MultiPickup
ServerPackages=ChaosGames_UI
ServerPackages=ChaosGames
ServerPackages=ChaosUT

These go in the [Engine.GameEngine] section of the server's UT2003.ini folder, below any other server packages that might be there.

Second: if you are running a weapon mutator other than Chaos, it can mess up the spawning of our weapons.

If that doesnt help, please post back

-8- nope it doesnt help still doesnt work for multi or single player and now when i try to launch a multi game it crashes and i get an error that says cnt find multipickup

-9- I NEED HELP!! I'v been searching and searching for this one mut. that I'v been wanting for ever....but does anyone know were to get a regenerate ammo mut.?

I will be very happy if someone could please help me out. :(

If you posted and its not on the forums, or on this list, I'm sorry. Please repost if you remember what you wrote.
FurrySound{TOC}
-The sun never sets on the Chaotic Dreams Empire