Can i borrow a bit of your site?

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
Finn_bryant

Can i borrow a bit of your site?

Post by Finn_bryant »

Hi i was wondering if i could use the table stucture of the main page of your site? (http://chaotic.beyondunreal.com/)

I'm fairly able with html, but have never been able to do them :(.
i just want the structure i will make my own images fit in it.

this is for a site im making for a friend (but really its just a bit of practice as i havn't used html in a while)

anyway when i was trying to think of sites with a table structure this is the first that popped into my head.

i understand the masschaos did most of it, but that it was a shared project so this is directed to the whole team. Thanks.

oh and can i borrow _styles.css, i know what it does but i dont understand how it does it.

EDIT: here is what i want to borrow
Last edited by Finn_bryant on Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

I would think that if you were making your own site you would want to do the tables custom. ie, fitting images to the widths and heights of our tables would probably be a pain to do.

And you should learn how the CSS works as CSS is rather important these days.

Basically, I don't care if you copy the HTML. However, I think your project would turn out much better if it was built from scratch by understanding all of what was used.
Finn_bryant

Post by Finn_bryant »

That is how i learn

anyway, im getting there, back when i started, i coppied a lot off of http://www.igor.com because it had some of the basics without anything confusing. (i have no idea why it exists though). now i could write the entire site with my eyes closed. but that is still how i learn, by trying to make stuff from other sites fit mine, i learn the basics of what it is doing, and later ill be able to do my own stuff without copying.