AIMBOTS How are they made?

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
[=Kain607=]

AIMBOTS How are they made?

Post by [=Kain607=] »

WARNING THIS WILL BE A TOUCHY SUBJECT FOR MANY OF YOU PRO-PLAYERS OUT THERE IN THE UT WORLD. BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW THEY ARE MADE AND PROGRAM IS USED TO MAKE THEM, I WILL NOT! USE THESE AIM BOTS IN ACTUAL SERVERS.

Hay all, i have been working with a program called Microsoft visual basic.NET for along time now. And i only know how to make some simple and VARY basic programs, some are paragraph builders. And some are simple adding machines, now i know some of you feel strongly about aim bots. Either you hate them or absolutely disgust them, and this thread runs the risk of being locked as i even type these words. I'm sure you have had people come to the forums and ask the same thing, and the topic usually would end up either getting locked. Or the user would get there first warning, i my self use to be an Admin and when ever some one asked about an aim bot. There thread would get locked and they would get there first warning.

But i don't know how to make an aim bot if you really want to know the truth, and i would like to make an aim bot just to try out different variables and constences. As well as many other different things in developing future NONE AIM BOT programs. Like anti-cheating programs and such for the games out there, as i type i also wounder how many of you possibly know how to make an aim bot. But i would like to make one just to try out different programing methods. And to create many different models, of aim bots. And if its any consolation as to why I'm doing this, I'll be blunt with you. All the work for making an aim bot is for RESEARCH ONLY

Reason for creating an aim bot:
The aim bot will be developed using Microsoft visual basic.NET 2003 Edition, and the work will be ONLY for research and development of anti-hacking programs using MS VB.NET and Delphi programing. I have been testing out new aim bot bodies using MS VB and trying out new bodies of the aim bot, but the only thing i know how to do while making the aim bot is the Me.Close command, and thats pretty much it. I also know how to declare a data storage system using
Dim Data1 As String, or
Dim Data1 As Integer

All the research would be for a good cause. More information and editing of this post will come at a later time.
Tim
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Tim »

No offense, but can you prove it's for a good cause?
GB

Post by GB »

Have you tried the atari foums?
[=Kain607=]

Post by [=Kain607=] »

I don't Exactly know how to prove it's for a good cause, but i never go in to servers. And use an aim bot, I'd rather not use an aim bot because in an online game with people you run 2 things...

The chance of getting caught and banned.

Computer constintly crashing and failing on all levels.

The fact that i think those who use an aimbot for online use to give an unfair competitive edge are complete F%%%%in MORONS!. I use aimbot coding for research and development. Also, an aim bot is not a BOT in anyway. It's actually an aim engine, sort of like a game engine but its an aim engine, beleive it or not when you play ut2k3 or 2k4 and you play on the hardest level. the bots use the same Aim bot engine as thoughs who make aimbots and exploit the coding for there own use. It's interesting because what i also want to do is play through ut2003 again but have the bots be some what at the beginner difficulty while playing on the hardest difficulty.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

:roll: