FINALLY!

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
[=Kain607=]

FINALLY!

Post by [=Kain607=] »

i got ut2004 and i can't wait to install it and play on some of the servers. Frikin nice! this should be a hoot
genman
The Rail Man

Post by genman »

D/L this http://chaotic.beyondunreal.com/c2_down ... ?view=cut2

Be sure to read the requirements and make sure you d/l and install the 3.7 full install...... then install the 3.75 patch.

Then go play here:

Server IP: 35.10.231.132:7777
Server Name: Official ChaosUT2 Server PR3.75
dmun

FINALLY

Post by dmun »

well, been about a year or so since I've played, but it'd be nice to see some ( new) ppl playing! been on the last week or so, only seen Jetitobe and UnrealShredder ( Dorian ) on! PS, could someone please remove the {WoD} from my name !?! haven't been there for a long time, don't want to offend anyone from that clan!
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

I've been on some lately too. :) And besides the guys you mentioned, I've also seen MassChaos and Hammerman.

Nice to see some folks playing again. I often throw up a listen server (to play maps not on official server), if the ping isn't horrible for you anyone can join in.
Tim
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Tim »

Here's another mirror (hey, are you finally gonna set it up, R.Flagg???):
INSTALL:
http://www.soulbreakers.com/download.php?list.5
PR 3.75 PATCH:
http://www.soulbreakers.com/download.php?list.6
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Couple of months late Tim, but your mirrors are finally listed on the Chaos web site. Please forgive the delay. If you provide mirrors for future releases, I promise to try to get them listed sooner.

If in the next couple/few months (can't exactly ask for anything quicker can I? :wink: ) you get time to tweak a couple of things, we would be grateful.

1) Your page links to the chaotic.org site, which we no longer have access to, and prefer not to advertise (maybe one of these days we'll contact Furry and buy it from him). Please consider changing it to our BU link.

2) The 3.6 readme is quoted, instead of hte 3.7 or 3.75. Please consider updating.

At your leisure, of course. Thanks for the mirror.
jb

Post by jb »

Thanks guys!
Jb
Tim
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Tim »

R.Flagg wrote:Couple of months late Tim, but your mirrors are finally listed on the Chaos web site. Please forgive the delay. If you provide mirrors for future releases, I promise to try to get them listed sooner.

If in the next couple/few months (can't exactly ask for anything quicker can I? :wink: ) you get time to tweak a couple of things, we would be grateful.

1) Your page links to the chaotic.org site, which we no longer have access to, and prefer not to advertise (maybe one of these days we'll contact Furry and buy it from him). Please consider changing it to our BU link.

2) The 3.6 readme is quoted, instead of hte 3.7 or 3.75. Please consider updating.

At your leisure, of course. Thanks for the mirror.
1) done.
2) yap, that's the actual readme in the file. YOU consider updating :)
I noticed that error too, but for the sake of "originality", I kept the wrong version.

Oh and I'm gonna put on CUT1 and CDM also :)
Just give me some time, OK? ;)
EDIT: Only if I find some working links tho =/
EDIT2: Can anyone tell me about those map packs for CUT2003? Is map pack 1.02 already included in CUT2 2.0?
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

I have all the CUT1 and CDM files, and a decent pipe to upload them on. If you want to provide me with access.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Tim wrote:[1) done.
2) yap, that's the actual readme in the file. YOU consider updating :)
I noticed that error too, but for the sake of "originality", I kept the wrong version.
1) Thanks

2) Not sure what happened there, but the zip versions of 3.7 and 3.75 I have on my desktop atm both had correct versions. Dunno.
Tim
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Tim »

R.Flagg: I got the readmes from the umod versions that I have installed. Mabye just the umods aren't proper? Anyways, I finished downloading CUT2 for UT2k3. But before I start uploading, I'm going to get UT99 version too. And CDM.

My question still persists - is CUT2 map pack 1.02 included in PR 2.x?

EDIT: I found out that CUT1 was already uploaded :)
Today it finished uploading CUT2.0 and CUT2.01 update! I'll set the downloads tomorrow (if you check the site, you'll notice that I already started working on the categories).

-Tim