Got my first taste of Chaos2004

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
[=Kain607=]

Got my first taste of Chaos2004

Post by [=Kain607=] »

Ok, so im playing ut2004 and the old ut2003 mods made by chaos. and i find them to be un frikin beliveable. You all did a bang up job makeing the mods, what programs did you use to make the chaos program? i my self am useing microsoft visual basic.NET 2003 edition and i currently only know how to make a select few programs. Simple paragraph builder, simple color mixer. And and simple adding machine, and a fake aimbot that only closes the program when some one hits engage to cheat.. my little contribution to the cheaters out there in the world.

How do i know how to make a fake aim bot? dunno, i was just messing around one day with the UT bots. and i found something that allows the bots to use NEVER MISSING aim. Thus an aim-engine. But thats not what im talking about, im not cheating and im not going to ruin this kick ass game. I just know how to make an aim-engine that would just shut down the game AND the aim engine... i dunno why i made it. But boardem is a key facter.

Also, in the utchaoticdram channel in IRC. I dont know how get in to the correct room. It the ut2004 installed only the chaosut patch on my computer when i got the game.. i know by now thats an out dated program. And there are newer patches and such and a new chaos ut program out there... So alittle help please?

Also i wanna know is to why when i hit connect and it says im connected but when i hit join it dosent let me join the channle...