Fourm Activity..

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
[=Kain607=]

Fourm Activity..

Post by [=Kain607=] »

I was looking at the forums and all i see is the posts i have made. I know most of you have you're own lives to deal with, but i see CUT kinda going under. I should know, i have had many clans i have made in haloPC and such die because of not enough activity... And i was woundering why is there not alot of activity.. Are the developers taking a brake? or has the CHAOS UT lost its tuch? heaven for bid... but why?

Also i found this pretty cool mod. Its non cut related but its pretty cool. Its a halo UT mod..
GB

Post by GB »

You wont have access to the dev section, so you wont see the "stealth" work going on.

Also, we tend to cover many issues in a single post, insetad of 50 smaller ones, so it looks quiet. Once i get maya, i can start making maps again, so at least youll see my activity.
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Its the idle period between UT2004 and UT3. i.e., we're doing things that will probably be released for UT3.
[=Kain607=]

Post by [=Kain607=] »

Cool
halprin
MAC Daddy

Post by halprin »

venalanatomica wrote:Also, we tend to cover many issues in a single post, insetad of 50 smaller ones, so it looks quiet. Once i get maya, i can start making maps again, so at least youll see my activity.
QFT.
Next PR release date: 2 weeks
Kaboodles

Post by Kaboodles »

It should also be noted that UT2004 is pretty old itself. There aren't nearly as many people playing it as there were when it was released.
High Council member of The Generals
[=Kain607=]

Post by [=Kain607=] »

its only 3 years old, god you ut playerts lose taste in the ut games just because a new ut game has been released.. its pethetic... ut2004 is gonna end up like uit2003 i bet you...bearly any one playing it... it ticks me off to be honest because no one can stick to the game and be a TRUE fan of the ut world
GB

Post by GB »

well, if thats how you see it. Personally, i get bored. Its nice to embrace the new technology. Also, since most opf the guys here want to end up in gaming/design jobs, you cant afford to get left behind in technology.

I mean, could you imagine if poeple still made maps of the standard of the original unreal? Progress is good....
[=Kain607=]

Post by [=Kain607=] »

I guess... but ut2004 is not even that old... i know there are new games comeing out for it time and time again but gees... it happend really fast to me.. Yea i know i want to be a game designer my self one day as well