YES!

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
Kyllian

YES!

Post by Kyllian »

After much hammering and pummelling, I finally managed to cross-breed the ShockRifle and the RocketLauncher without it blowing up in my face (Jb knows what I'm talking about)

Just a few things to do now, like fix some alignment issues(the shock beam comes from above the RL mesh), color up a skin for it and skin the ammo pickups and rig a chain combo(not looking forward to this)

And of course try to balance it
(Melaneus) Dammit, don't you know Furrysound's actually this hot anthro cat goddess? Who does server administration?
Romulus777
Location: in front of my computer waiting for 5 mods to download at once

Post by Romulus777 »

balance? there's balance in UT? not according to some of the people I play against. thay find the vanilla weapons are unblanaced, but if you need to balance it, I suggest having a very low ammo storage (like 12 or so) or lower damage. as for the chain combo, what do you have in mind? something like the Arkon Weapons gatling gun (I don't know the name of it (shrug) ) because that's overkill.

EDIT: BTW, I like your Avatar. I've been meaning to tell you that for quite a while. it kinda reminds me of the evil/twisted/insane person seem to be.
proxys rule cuz they r funny a proud mac user

Code: Select all

All ur base r blong to us
Viva the Revalution

CLICK HERE! (I need 20+ clicks to win)
Kyllian

Post by Kyllian »

I might increase how much ammo the combo burns, maybe I can even rig it to eat even more as each core is added. Hell, right now they'd burn 12 ammo if combo'd together(I haven't even started on the chain bit yet)

As for my avatar, it's VGCats' take on what would happen to Link from having to hear that annoying little fairy screaming "Hey listen!" over and over
Actually... it's about time I switched back from the XMas version
(Melaneus) Dammit, don't you know Furrysound's actually this hot anthro cat goddess? Who does server administration?
jb

Post by jb »

Congrads on making your monster :)
Jb