Hi

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Hi

Post by neolith »

Hi guys, remember me? ;)

I was talking to a friend a few days ago about how much fun UT2k4 was and that we should propably install it and play a few rounds again. And while thinking about that it came to my mind that I should also download CUT2 and drop by to say hello.

So... hello! :D
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
Hammerman

Post by Hammerman »

Neo!
Good to see you again. Hope all is well.
Any chance you'll be joining us for UT3? (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge) :lol:
---Hamm---
"If you build it.....they will come."---Field of Dreams
jb

Re: Hi

Post by jb »

neolith wrote:Hi guys, remember me? ;)
/me falls over...dead with shock/supprise/awe!

How the heck have you been? Hope everything is going well and we would love to hear what you have been up to these last past many months. Things are doing well here, all a big happy family, wrapping up CUT2, looking forward to CUT3....come and say hi when you get the time PLEASE and thanks soo much for this post.
Jb
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hi Neo! :o

And ditto to what they said. Hope you're doing well, would love to have you back.

But either way, at least don't be a stranger.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Damn do I miss you Neo!!!
The Dark Side of Chaos.
halprin
MAC Daddy

Post by halprin »

Hiya Neolith! Awesome to see you pop up in here! Agreed with Hammerman, you coming back? :)
Next PR release date: 2 weeks
Deapblade

Post by Deapblade »

Heh, I geuss we will always be lurking here, even though we're not participating anymore. :wink:
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Re: Hi

Post by neolith »

Thank you all for the nice warm welcome! :)
jb wrote:How the heck have you been? Hope everything is going well and we would love to hear what you have been up to these last past many months.
The short version: Worked on my diplomacy, created a short CGI movie, graduated with an A, found a job, car broke down, had to buy a new one, problems with money, my movie running at some film festivals, some ass smashes his Volvo into my car, took more than a week to get things fixed, problems with girls, awesome weather during summer but shitload of work so I'm not allowed to take a few days off, had to have an operation due to infection between spine and butt, some weeks in hospital, nine months running around with an open wound til flesh grows back, summer with loads of free time but ****** weather, more trouble with girls.
Hammerman wrote:Any chance you'll be joining us for UT3?
I'd love to, but I don't have as much time as I used to when I was working on CUT for UT2k4. Doesn't mean that I'm not interested in some modelling or mapping, but I can't make any promises right now. We'll see.

Also I'm not sure if I'm up to the standards of UT3 - normal mapping is still new to me. I did a lot of low poly stuff at work in the last two years, so I've never gotten much of a chance to get my head around the newer tech. Plus working in ZBrush with a mouse sucks - I am thinking of getting me one of the cheaper Wacom boards to try some highres modeling.
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
jb

Post by jb »

Hi neo. So in other words life as been like life is, up, down, sideways, etc :) But glad for the most part its going well for you. Hope you will stay in touch as we can always use your company (and of course work)
Jb