test.....

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
Lothar{Moo}
Kamikaze Tester

test.....

Post by Lothar{Moo} »

Ok this is the 3rd time I'm trying to post.....
Kirin
Chaotic Wild Child

Post by Kirin »

8O

3rd time's a charm.
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

hmmmmmm tryn to get me sig to work :twisted:

Grr
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Oh my! 8O

I think I want some of those!

Gimmie! Please

( the proxy in LoQ's sig of course :roll: )
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

heh mean little suckrs they will be. :borg:
-Atom-

Post by -Atom- »

heheheh it works!! :proxy:

Nice board!!
Lothar{Moo}
Kamikaze Tester

Post by Lothar{Moo} »

First off -- Congrats, Thanx and Good Work to you MassChAoS :!:

It is my understanding that you alone did up this BB so quickly. This accomplishment on top of everything you have done and are doing in the name of Chaos brings you ever closer in my humble opinion to achieving the status of Chaos God.
...ok that's a load of moo-pie but seriously - really nice work, and thanks 8)

OK... I seem to be able to post successfully now. That goes on the :D good list.

I still have to login every time I visit the board although I select the auto login checkbox faithfully on my way in. Bad list - it's just :x annoying

Nice Fresh-looking board though... I'm viewing the Chaos Theme (I think)
and it's alright but I'm hoping it's the first of more "Chaos-y" ones to come.
I like the new selection of emoticons and the avatar thingy is kewl too. I look forward to having a nameplate someday I can put there :roll: (j/k You Know Who) :wink:

I just tried the old BB and it wasn't there. Is it down for the count?
If so, is there a way to redirect people to this board at least for a while? Not everyone frequents it as often as some of us I'm sure, and it's a bummer to get that 404. Just wonderin'

Peace Yo Chaos Peeps
:proxy: Lothar{Moo}:proxy:
Lothar{Moo}
Kamikaze Tester

Post by Lothar{Moo} »

ok...
I went back and did it again and it seems that if I don't logoff the board and close my browser when I return to the BB I am still logged on.
If I logoff the BB and close the browser and return I must logon again.
Is this supposed to be?

..ohh and I went back to access the old board again and it seems the 1st link on the 404 page brings you right here. my bad :oops:

Peace
:proxy: Lothar{Moo}:proxy:
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Lothar{Moo} wrote: It is my understanding that you alone did up this BB so quickly. This accomplishment on top of everything you have done and are doing in the name of Chaos brings you ever closer in my humble opinion to achieving the status of Chaos God.
...ok that's a load of moo-pie but seriously - really nice work, and thanks 8)
Not at all my own work. Major installed the board and helped with a few things. Major set me up with the stuff I needed to get the board to the point it is now.
Lothar{Moo} wrote: I still have to login every time I visit the board although I select the auto login checkbox faithfully on my way in. Bad list - it's just :x annoying
The cookie is set for 24 hours... if you visit once a day you may not have to relogin as much. I don't have the login problem for some reason... I'm assuming that the cookie renews itself on a visit if it has not expired.
Lothar{Moo} wrote: Nice Fresh-looking board though... I'm viewing the Chaos Theme (I think)
and it's alright but I'm hoping it's the first of more "Chaos-y" ones to come.
I like the new selection of emoticons and the avatar thingy is kewl too. I look forward to having a nameplate someday I can put there :roll: (j/k You Know Who) :wink:
I removed the Chaos theme because it had a few issues (you may still be able to view it because it was only removed from the listing). It wasn't properly developed. Maybe one of these days I'll design up a real Chaos theme.
Lothar{Moo} wrote: I just tried the old BB and it wasn't there. Is it down for the count?
If so, is there a way to redirect people to this board at least for a while? Not everyone frequents it as often as some of us I'm sure, and it's a bummer to get that 404. Just wonderin'
Major has updated the bbs.chaoticdreams.org DNS to redirect to this board, which may be why you get the 404. It may take a few hours for your ISP to update the DNS for the url. I'll post the link to the old board once it is locked.
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Logging off removes the cookie, that is why you have to login again. For security reasons, its recommended that you log off. Its up to you do so though.
Mit@*E*

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Post by Mit@*E* »

just testing something