[Off-topic] would love some help.

Feel free to chat about non-Chaos stuff in here.
alexis92

[Off-topic] would love some help.

Post by alexis92 »

Hey everyone! First of all, it has been a great experience on this forum. Sorry that this isn't related but I'm running out of options so I thought might as well try my luck!

Getting into it, the title says it all really, I've been looking into buying one of the current-gen consoles for my nephew whose birthday is coming up (he's turning 13) and unlike me, he's into the newer stuff. The answer I'm sure all of you are thinking is "just get him a ps5" Well, I don't have that kind of money right now. Now I'm quite a simpleton so obviously, the first thing I did was google it. To give you an idea of the ones I saw, here's one of the pages I visited. However, I'm hoping to get an expert opinion on the matter, If you guys gave any good recommendations and maybe some Pros and Cons that would be really helpful!
Stevemartinz

Re: [Off-topic] would love some help.

Post by Stevemartinz »

I appreciate your efforts for your child and I am happy to hear that he is Play Station lover just like me :). I would suggest you to please use Chat GPT as it understands the human pretty well. If you don't know how to use or how to login Chat GPT, then read this guide of Chat GPT Login and start solving any kind of problems instantly and quickly.