Ammo disappearance problem/Redeemer gone? ChaosUTB4

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

SOLD!!! Although R.Flagg{Moo} hasn't said anything :cry:
Name has been switched.

FurrySound{Moo}
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

My apologies, once again I passed out on couch last night, watching TV with kids, waiting for them to fall asleep. Oh well. I'm getting old I guess.

But I think the name is great. Funny stuff. And spreading the word of MOO at the same time.

This pleases the Great Bovine in the Sky, I'm sure.
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

I'll take that as a Moo! to the name :D

Thanks for the blessing R.Flagg

Old? You? not unless you're 130...

FurrySound{Moo}
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Did you say steak? hehe
Sir Flagg old? not unless you think Prehistoric is old heh.
Iv got to admit that if i was to join a clan, It would be one that Sir Flagg was in :wink:
Gasman
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by Gasman »

Yes, very few people really know Sir Flagg's age. Some say he was born with a sword in his hand. I thought you might like this little post Mark.

ImageImage
Gasman
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

Good one Gasman

Great game lastnight... any word on your ping? I felt bad after dm-morpheus... was just having such a good time, didn't notice your ping running into the 400s...

Almost ready to move the redirect to another isp account so no more redirected download lag on the server..

FurrySound{Moo}
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Heh, as always LoQ, you're too kind! And as always, you're still welcome in my home.

Well, Gas, I may have had something in my hand, but....

And those are neat little sword swingin' dudes fer sure! How many ways can I use them? Hmmm....

And yeah, Furry, I was there, I bet you felt bad. :roll: Just bad enough to pull that trigger one more time. :lol:

Next time, I shall taunt you further!

<holy grail quotes yet again>
...strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

R.Flagg - I pulled it twice, but it ended before the other hit.. :D

You are good with that explosive bolt... got me in the air even... I love poison bolt... it justs hurts my game play since I laugh so hard when someone is in the midst of throwing up green blobs... :lol:

I hope to add bridge and pillar to the map list today/tomorrow so next time we can do some sword 'Lets humiliate FurrySound' arena :wink:

FurrySound{Moo}

Thanks to the lizard DNA I was able to regrow my hands... they are strong, faster... wrong show... :)

If you see R.Flagg wielding his Sword.... Run Away!! (c) Holy Grail - M.P.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

I look forward to it.

You're a good player, and matching blades with you on your own server...? Ouch. Will be quite the challenge. Like playing Loque himself!

May I assume gravity will be present? I truly enjoy the gravbelt in SA, but not really 0 grav. The GravBelt is limited, and can be much fun against an opponent w/o one.

Oh, and DM-MoonRising is highly recommended for such a fight, along with the CUTA maps, which are quite good. Plus, it's recommended that you turn off Respawn Protection, or turn it down to like '1'. Otherwise, on a small SA map, 5 secs is long enough to find them, and kill them, w/o risk to you. No fun that.

I am ready

* BTW - if you try out SA offline...tweak your bots strafing levels. If they come at you dead on every time it's too easy. Inhuman minimum, high strafing, aggressive bots. They'll give you a go.
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

WOAH!!!!! Wait!!!! um...ah...hmm... Moo?.. anyway..

I added both Bridge and Pillar to the rotation.. unfortunately its low grav still (but while I am on, I can re-grav it)... no quite at the multi grav stage yet, almost. Once there I will be able to specify what mod/game type for each map, including I think multiple mod/game types for a map, not sure about that yet though.. 1 step at a time...

As per our convers last night, I am almost ready to get the redir files off the server and onto another one, on a different ISP, so no more lag when someone dl's a file, can't wait.

FurrySound{Moo}

P.S: Just so everyone knows, and to stop those viscous rumors that R.Flagg is always starting :wink: ... although it is my server, I play from offsite, different ISP...

if you can't play fair, then don't play on my server ... or something like that :D