Ammo disappearance problem/Redeemer gone? ChaosUTB4

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
FurrySound

Ammo disappearance problem/Redeemer gone? ChaosUTB4

Post by FurrySound »

Anytime I load the VolatileAmmo mod, all the ammo disappears visually, yet you can still pick it up, makes it a challenge as you don't know if there is any ammo there or not, but can get annoying... I will see if I can recreate the issue with CUT turned off.

Redeemer... maybe I missed something :?: , but when CUT is running now, the weapons don't seem to cycle to the redeemer, just vortex and turret. In B3 it worked fine, was it removed? Thanks... Keep up the great modding!!!

FurrySound

-with my great search skills, I probably missed the post with a mention/fix for the above... please :idea: me in.. thanks
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Howdy Furry! Great games last night.

The volatile ammo mutator has always been tricky with Chaos. Seems like it'll work sometimes, and not others. Try listing the muts in a different order, I've actually had that work for me offline. I put the volatile ammo mut last, and it works usually. Though CUT ammo does not explode, just standard stuff. ( me personally, I only like it on Big maps, small maps it's just so easy to hit any old ammo pack and take people out )

About the redeemer rotation, that's just the way it got sent out as the default setting. In your Chaos config you'll probably find that the weapons are set to 'Replace', not 'Cycle'. Which means you're probably missing the goo gun, shock rifle and standard flack cannon as well ( notice a bit more proxies around lately? ). Change that setting back to 'Cycle, and all will be well.

Look forward to our next games!
FurrySound

Got it!

Post by FurrySound »

Thanks Moo...

Fixed the redeemer issue, just changed the ini file to true from false for weapon cycle.

Removed volatile ammo as it stay invisible even if loaded as last item. Maybe after I rebuild the server I will try it again.

Great game it was!

Remind me to have my server listed as CTF in the Chaos Server list, as right now it isn't listed as any game type. Although I will be supporting a single DM map on their as well, DM-Morpheus... but that isn't today or tomorrow...

FurrySound
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Its now listed as CTF.
FurrySound

nice

Post by FurrySound »

Thanks MassChAoS... :D
MassChAoS

Post by MassChAoS »

Not a problem. Maybe if I get around to it, you'll be able to have more information about your server up on the page. Takes some time to code it.
FurrySound

information

Post by FurrySound »

You can hold off on that until after I get the specific map config info setup, auto restart/player limit options, etc setup...

FurrySound
FurrySound

additions

Post by FurrySound »

Awesome game last night MassChAoS... think that last one we will have to rematch on...
Did you notice any lag? or was it just me? a couple of times I was dead in the water for 5 secs, weird... so much for a T-1 stability.
As you noticed I added the DM-Morpheus in, but now have two Face]['s listed, will fix it. Probably going to change the server name a little, still thinking of ideas, let me know if you have any... something shorter and I will include the www for chaotic on it...

Any thoughts on CSHP or PURE... its running CSHP and i haven't really seen any cheaters, but that is only time...

Until next time...

FurrySound
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

FurrySound{MOO}'s Chaotic House of Low-Gravity CTF Pleasure

:D
FurrySound

uh oh

Post by FurrySound »

Looks like I may have been Moo-ified. 8O

:wink:

FurrySound {the un-Moo}

P.S: Turn on AIM and run for cover.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Well, can't blame a guy for tryin'!

www.mooclan.com - and hit the join button if ever you change your mind sir - it remains a standing invitation
FurrySound

ic

Post by FurrySound »

I didn't mean it as a rejection. I may just take you up on that offer... although MassChAoS still has first dibs on a name... after me of course :D ...if I change my name, I loose my stats right? not that I really care that much. When I said AIM, I meant AIM... um...AO* Instant Messenger... not that I didn't think you figured that out, but I wasn't sure myself :wink: anyway, enough ramblin... someone has FurrySound (or AOL won't allow it) but they have never logged on that I know of (have the alert set)...

FurrySound

P.S: I guess I could make AIM - FurrySoundMoo :D
Last edited by FurrySound on Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

That would be good! We'd love to have you.

And sorry, didn't catch the IM thing at first. I'll have to try you later though, only got about enough time to type this post right now. You see, I'm watching my 2 kids at home right now, and I can just type a message or 2 as I walk by machine now and again. hehe

I use AIM as well; the nicks are

rflaggmoo when on my pc
MobileMoo when on my cell phone

I'll try and catch you on there later
FurrySound

Post by FurrySound »

Sounds good to me... Let's see now...

'Honey, lets go to the Moo-vies tonight...' :D

FurrySound {CalfMoo}
FurryMoo {Sound}
MooSound {Furry}

Let me stop before I get kicked out before I join... lol

Catchya l8r... let the kids get the best of you...

FurrySound{Potential Moo Convert} ... although that means I would be labeled as a cannibal since I eat burgers...

FurrySound{Moo to be}

Disclaimer: The past, present, and future {Moo'isms} that are voiced/typed or otherwise displayed by FurrySound{Not a Moo yet} are in no way meant to offend. :wink:
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Oh, wait. Hold on.

I didn't realize you were a double-poster......

:P