servers still runnig beta 4?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Corvus|CL

Post by Corvus|CL »

Ah, I see...
First, I thougt the light of this map is red and illuminates the stripes in this color. ;)

But now it is just cool... :mrgreen:
The European UT2004 and ChaosUT2 Clan
jb

Post by jb »

maybe a full screen whould have helped:

BTW proxies now have team colors :)
Jb
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hehe. Yeah, I got a couple few shots of me standing right next to a turret, full screen stuff.

But, that one was picked on purpose. Just messin' with deus, kind of a 'test', to see how observant a fan he was! :wink:

But it also shows exactly why those are awesome. That's Carry the Flag, with the CUT mutator, (no HUD turret ID's) and the turret is waay off in the lands of CTF-Shader. Too far to see ID's anyway, and too far for turret to target me if it is enemy.

Old Chaos, I'm stuck with trying to sneak closer and see if I get shot at, and try to live if I do. New Chaos, pull out the rifle, zoom in, and there it is. Team colors. Beautiful.
Corvus|CL

Post by Corvus|CL »

Yes, the second screenie is more obvious...

The first screenshot was a trap, not a test :mrgreen: ;)
)X(deatheater

Hi@all

Post by )X(deatheater »

hi there!

I was positively surprised when we had the visitor "Lothar{Moo}" in our match integrated! As Deus said he runs a PC as a server and it was pretty nice to see that the ping didn't break down playing with Lothar!

Hope to see you on one of the CUT servers again! Greetz to Lothar and to all of your Clan "R.Flagg {MoO}"!

see ya soon!

»X«.deatheater
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Hehe, yeah, it was kinda tough there deus. Tell ya what, we'll play this 'guess-the-new-feature' game again someday, and it'll be more fair.

Welcome to the Chaos forums deatheater! Had some fun games with deus last night, maybe next time you'll drop the frito's and the playstation controls and jump in with us! :wink:
Corvus|CL

Post by Corvus|CL »

Now I know the rules of this guess-the-feature-game, so I will take a closer look the next time ;)

Yo, nice matches, but I think they weren't the last... ;)

BTW thanks for the link in the news section. :)

And this problem with UTPure and the scopes, well, you can disable the allowed change of your FOV (Field of View). You can turn off FOV changings completely, you can change the FOV handling to loose (FOV to maximum of 80 degrees) or you can turn off any FOV limit.
I think this is the problem of non-functional scopes with UTPure. I experienced with strict FOV limits, the scopes didn't work, with 80 degrees FOV the scopes are working but not full. In the last case, no FOV limitations, the scopes are working perfect.
So one solution is: every chaos server with UTPure should disable the FOV limits, because I do not know if there could be a script work around... ;)
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Excellent info!

Thank you. I'll pass that along.