Skins for UT2004 help

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
Lightning{TCA}

Skins for UT2004 help

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hiya :)

I'm looking for someone who would be able to make me a skin for a particular model in UT? All I am looking for is another outfit. The face, hair everything is great. It's for Ladychaos which is my favourite model, however I am looking for some clothes for her ;) Where are her clothes lol. I have made the rounds of the skinning websites and I can't even find the model Ladychaos let alone any skins for her.

If not ..........seeing that I know nothing about coding or mapping, how hard would it be for me to make a skin myself ?

Thanks
Light :)
jb

Re: Skins for UT2004 help

Post by jb »

Lightning{TCA} wrote:however I am looking for some clothes for her ;) Where are her clothes lol.
Clothes? Bah, don't you know that 1/2 the time the typical male will be distracted by looking at her skin for 0.5 seconds which then gives you the upper hand? See its an advantage :)

Neo/Loq can you help Lightning?
Jb
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Light, Give me a description of what you would like and i will do it up for ya :)

I have LaserousX's origional PSD files so i can do pretty much whatever you want :)
The Dark Side of Chaos.
Rythmix

Post by Rythmix »

jb wrote:
Lightning{TCA} wrote:however I am looking for some clothes for her ;) Where are her clothes lol.
Clothes? Bah, don't you know that 1/2 the time the typical male will be distracted by looking at her skin for 0.5 seconds which then gives you the upper hand? See its an advantage :)

Neo/Loq can you help Lightning?
Of course!! why do you think im so good?! Its all about the lovely lady Chaos
Rythm is Gonna Get Ya!
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by neolith »

jb wrote:Neo...
Hmmm... what? Sorry, I was distracted by some barely clothed playermodels. :D
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
Lightning{TCA}

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

You guys are awesome :)

Hey did I already say how awesome you are ;)

Yes you guys are right in that it is distracting in game play :) I have had a few people stop and comment on it and that is what I want to prevent lol cause I don't really want to attract that kind of attention, being an actual girl myself.

I have no problem with Lady Chaos' outfit now, it doesn't offend me or anything and it is quite a striking skin on it. Nothing wrong with looking a little sexy, however ...... not trampy lol.
I have no problem with other people wearing it either, I just want a skin to reflect me. I prefer that model over the rest and I want the appearance to be more of a reflection of me as a player. The way that you interact with people in the game as well as your player model etc.. gives other people an idea of your personality etc... I would much rather be a little more dressed :)

LoQtUS, I would absolutely appreciate that :) Did I mention how awesome you are ?? :) I like the style that she has on right now, just want some pants on her. Since she is a bit of a sexy model to begin with I don't mind carrying on that style so even low rider pants in the same style would be great. The top isn't bad as is .... Mostly wanting the backside to be covered up. So in other words pretty much as she is right now but no g-string in the backside :) I love the rest of it. You are a doll.
You have my icq ? 71924582 in case you had any question. Thanks

Light
anarchistIOU

Post by anarchistIOU »

whats up?
umm i suck at making maps and i wanted to try skinning and this is kind of a skinning thread so, what do i use to skin? sorry for doing it in your thread Lightning :lol:
Lightning{TCA}

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hey no worries AnarchistIOU

LoQtUS is on his way to my rescue and will be my hero :)

Ask away .............. for my thread (question) will be solved :))

Thanks to LoQtUS ;) (b)
jb

Post by jb »

anarchistIOU wrote:whats up?
what do i use to skin?
Techincally you could use MS Paint to do the skins. Back in the day when I tried my feeble versions of skins I used Paint Shop Pro. Wasn't there a skin tool on the UT2004 DVD???
Jb
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

anarchistIOU wrote:whats up?
umm i suck at making maps and i wanted to try skinning and this is kind of a skinning thread so, what do i use to skin? sorry for doing it in your thread Lightning :lol:
I currently use a compination of Deep Paint and Photoshop.

Light, Its not a problem. I will add you back into my ICQ list if i can find my icq # LOL. Andrew would have wanted us to take care of you :)
The Dark Side of Chaos.
jb

Post by jb »

LoQtUS wrote: Light, Its not a problem. I will add you back into my ICQ list if i can find my icq # LOL. Andrew would have wanted us to take care of you :)
I can sell you your ICQ number for fify :)
Jb
LoQtUS

Post by LoQtUS »

Wernt you the one that bailed me out last time too ? LOL
/me starts looking in his pockets for a fifty...
The Dark Side of Chaos.
Lightning{TCA}

Post by Lightning{TCA} »

Hey LoQtUS,

I have your ICQ number ...............cause you are still on my list from many moons ago ;) I even have Frederico still although I haven't seen him. I never delete or throw anything out ........... pack rat that I am.

You can send me an email to darkravensor@hotmail.com (my other gaming name), I can also provide you with your ICQ number :) through the email as well :)

THANKS again
Light :)
neolith
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by neolith »

jb wrote:I can sell you your ICQ number for fify :)
LOL! :D
–The biggest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist.–
jb

Post by jb »

neolith wrote:
jb wrote:I can sell you your ICQ number for fify :)
LOL! :D
well I gave him his number but I see no fify :( Oh well.... :)
Jb