personal player colors?

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
unrealshredder

personal player colors?

Post by unrealshredder »

Has anyone ever suggested the idea of Chaos players having the ability to choose their own 'personal colors' for stuff such as gravbelt trail color or (I've seen this in Quake or a Quake mod, can't remember) railgun trail color? I know that you already have blue/red gravbelt and railgun trails for team games and that it wouldn't make sense to add such an option into those games.
jb

Post by jb »

yea that would be cool for single player games... but would take some network trickery to get they colors to travel over the network...
Jb
Romulus777
Location: in front of my computer waiting for 5 mods to download at once

Post by Romulus777 »

doesn't have to travel over the network, just be cool to have a diffrent color trail every now and then. yes, it would be better to have the configs jump to the other players, but that's just a bonus
proxys rule cuz they r funny a proud mac user

Code: Select all

All ur base r blong to us
Viva the Revalution

CLICK HERE! (I need 20+ clicks to win)
jb

Post by jb »

Romulus777 wrote:doesn't have to travel over the network, just be cool to have a diffrent color trail every now and then. yes, it would be better to have the configs jump to the other players, but that's just a bonus
Thats a good point. Just does not make much sense to add unless others can see your uber cool color combinations :)
Jb
Romulus777
Location: in front of my computer waiting for 5 mods to download at once

Post by Romulus777 »

you can always brag to everybody else about the cool trail you leave behind (duh)
proxys rule cuz they r funny a proud mac user

Code: Select all

All ur base r blong to us
Viva the Revalution

CLICK HERE! (I need 20+ clicks to win)