news posted - Brief update on our recruiting effort

All about Chaos for Unreal... (UT3, UT2004, UT2003, UT)
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

news posted - Brief update on our recruiting effort

Post by R.Flagg »

We've posted a very brief recruitment update on our web site, just to let visitors know that things are progressing.

It's small enough to quote:

---

"Just wanted to give a small update to our recruiting effort. We have had an amazing response from a number of very talented folks, and we are very excited. Things are looking up, for sure. Some work outside of UE3 has already begun (wish there was some sort of early access to resources for mod teams like ours), and we've even seen some wonderful concept work from a new trial modeler as well. All of it looks to be really nice stuff too.

From this point, we may be set for the modeling position, though we'd still be willing to at least talk to folks who are interested, have experience, and examples of previous work online to show us.

Probably the folks we'd still love to hear from the most right now would be mappers, and we can always use more help in coding.

So if you're interested in either of those positions, we're waiting to talk to you. Mappers can contact our lead mapper directly if they want, by emailing Hammerman, and coders should probably go ahead and speak directly to Jb. We'd be grateful, it helps to speed things along.

But to be clear, anyone can still apply. If another perfect match for Chaos is still out there, we're more interested in meeting them, than we are in enforcing some kind of application deadline. So if this is you, go ahead and call, we'll still answer.

Thanks to everyone who has replied to our call for help. And thanks also to PU for their help in getting the word out.

But especially thanks to our hosts at BU for their on-going support. Couldn't do it without them.

Chaos Lives!"

-------

Thanks for reading.
arklansman

Re: news posted - Brief update on our recruiting effort

Post by arklansman »

R.Flagg wrote:(wish there was some sort of early access to resources for mod teams like ours),
Roboblitz?

I would probably apply to be a mapper if I didn't hate Ued. :/
Remember kiddies, Jesus is watching you.
Cole

Post by Cole »

Yeah, I know I need to get some work to you guys. I have spent the last few days setting up in my dorm. Just getting internet was a pain. Just saying hey, letting you know I am still here.
R.Flagg
Chaotic Dreams Team

Post by R.Flagg »

Thanks for letting us know Cole. No worries.

Hope the dorm room is big enough for your PC, and your fridge. Hate to have to make that choice. :)